What do you guys want in Halo 5 forge?

Buns

• Switches. You could attach them to certain objects and they would only have simple on/off functions. You could designate the action that the object will perform. Such as disappearing, translating along x,y or z planes, rotating, or any combination. You could also attach a few sounds to the object when powered on in order to negate the silent motion. For instance, I could place a wall and attach a switch placed nearby. Then I could set it to translate along the z plane and rotate 90 degrees in a way that would make it appear to open similar to a garage door. Or it could just disappear over the course of half a second like an energy barrier.
  • Limited terrain modification. You could drag the land mesh vertices in limited distances to better accomodate your structures this way. And it wouldn't allow you to completely remake the geography of the map so that the devs could still monetize DLC effectively.
  • Better magnets. The magnets in Halo 4 were not perfectly placed. Neither was the coordinate plane. These both need more precision.

That about does it. They will probably dedicate more of the hardware power to the graphical rendering anyways so I doubt they would allow complex Forge functions.

I think 343i could use the Halo Reach mods for ideas such as AI's and such as well as zones getting rid of weapons or turning into a monitor things like that are just great and it would be cool if 343i fixed their broken promise from H4 and let us lower weapons online 

There is one thing i have wanted for a LONG time from halo forge. That one thing is the ability to put down enemies. You can choose from forerunner to covenant to human allies/enemies and be able to make a fight.  There can also be a difficulty option and you can choose the gun for them. This is good because sometimes you don't want to deal with people who are WAY to good for you in matchmaking or you don't have anyone to play with you.(you also dont have to deal with campers)

I have an idea, imagine switches that trigger anything you want by pressing X or whatever the action button is set to your controller configuration or a "trigger zone" imagine having an object to be movable by allowing it to move a certain distance when the player presses a switch or there is a zone set to an object by channel like teleporter channels, example: if I were to step in a trigger zone then the object that matches the channel with the trigger zone the player is in will move a door in front of him that door can be any object such as a wall or block and it would be cool to have this so we can make elevators, automatic doors and other things!

For forge, I'll be satisfied if they add marine,odst, police officers, civilians, & covvie AI. It can be done. Just imagine unsc Marines patrolling the area then stumble on a covvie base, then the battle begins. Also add innie Ai, want to make a halo hurt locker story.

For forge, I'll be satisfied if they add marine,odst, police officers, civilians, & covvie AI. It can be done. Just imagine unsc Marines patrolling the area then stumble on a covvie base, then the battle begins. Also add innie Ai, want to make a halo hurt locker story.

For me all I want is a significantly improved forge world from Halo Reach but with more biomes and maybe elements from the previous games, or maybe, JUST MAYBE, they could do a spin-off Halo Game called Halo World Builder or maybe HALO:FORGE and then you could make custom halo maps and it would be multiplayer only, kind of like a mix between Garry's Mod and Minecraft.

• Like 1

I do like the idea of switches, and interactive pieces, weather effects, would be hard to do, but it might be possible on Xbox One. I would also like them to bring back Fine Editing, and make the magnet system actually work. Larger Forge maps and larger item caps might also be possible on Xbox One.

Just Snow-land. That's all I want... It's all I ever wanted. I want to throw snowballs at somebody, and build a SnowSpartan. But yes, every type of weather would be cool.

Even A.Is are a serious thing wanted by a lot of people. I just have doubts that it is coming anytime soon.

I would like to see covenant, flood, forerunner, and marines in forge. larger budget of course and forge world. I would also like to see effects like explosions, flames, and rain. Trigger could be implemented in so many ways to trigger bridges to fall or a ordinance drop. I would also like to see the return of magnets. Another thing is more dominion like stuff for example the turrets, maybe even covenant or flood drop ships. More active stuff like doors or light bridges.thats about all I can think of know but I'm sure I'll be back with something I forgot

In a future Update Create a huge Beautiful vast land that would be forge world but bigger

I would love to see All the vehicles in Halo 5 like the pelican or the phantom

you need to also make a huge Forge World that could be enougn Room for the Scarab So yeah thay update would be cool too like of you agree

• 2 weeks later...

I think there needs to be different types of environments, like on Forge Island, but it seems Forge Island was limited to grass and water really.

Would be nice for sand, lava, etc (Probably a bit over the top, but you get the picture) Or maybe a way to put 2 different environments together?

• Like 1

Really just expand on the basics for now.

MECHANICS: Get the stuff that should have been in H4 and Reach back. Bring back all the custom game settings from H3,Reach, & H4 combined. Bring back gritty object textures or at least ones that don't look like white plastic (same complaint made in Reach but opposite...just give us multiple to choose so we can't complain!). Bring back zoom. Bring back not bouncing all of the place when i pick up big object. Bring back colored mongooses and extend that to other vehicles, not crazy but strategic and believable. And for god sakes...for the love all thats good and holy BING BACK PRECISION EDITING. I know magnets were supposed to be the new best thing...guess what? They weren't. They were not as good. That's no to say they weren't nice and some of those D-pad links weren't super useful, but come on! You put in the program but never assigned a button to it? Is that ubber laziness or just a middle finger? That alone killed H4 forge. 

ENVIRONMENTS: What happened in H4? What was the plan there? I understand they wanted to answer the communities demand for a wider range of forge places ( I applaud the effort, i really do), but that only works if you can FORGE IN THOSE SPACES. They were so small and filled with creative-limiting permanent structures (I don't need to list them to you people...they haunt your nightmares...i know...i know). What was so great about forge world wasn't its platforms made to imitate remakes of old halo games or perfectly flat ground built for arena building...It was the various natural formations along the cliff and above the canyon and on the shoreline (note: Impat did have those back hills which were quite cool. I applaud that). Places they didn't anticipate people building often, let alone create MLG style maps! It had a level of complexity and freedom that made every map made a unique and satisfying accomplishment. You'd drop in on someone's forge session and find yourself in a whole new place and it was only when you you'd zoom out that you recognized where in the map you were. It was beautiful. Bring that back. It doesn't even have to be as big or as in depth as forge world (although come on, you know you can. I believe in you 343). You might try adding three slightly smaller forge worlds, BUT ONES WITH VARYING TERRAIN THAT IS DEVOID OF IRREMOVABLE OBJECTS. I cannot say that enough. 

Only after all these things are brought back (yeah, that's right. They were, and now they're not) can you guys step forward. And step forward you should. give us textures, give us save combinations. give us bigger budget and maps and lobby sizes (I hear the XBOX can have 8 controllers ;) ). You have a few faults that I've viciously pointed out, but you always strive to innovate which I, and I'm sure the rest of the forge community, appreciates. Just don't do it at the expense of what got you here in the fist place.

Note: If i'm coming off as a H4 hater, I'm really not. I love the game and look forward to playing again in Nov when the community is back. You guys did some great things with forge. Forge Island (although i found it boring and TOO flat and open, not varying terrain) was at least symbolically a great relief. Free forge DLC is always appreciated and I hope you guys keep it up :)

• Like 1

What would be cool is if you could download a software on your digital device that helps you make forge maps easier and faster then transfer it to your fileshare at halo waypoint or to your halo 5 guardians data( if you use a windows supported computer. Sorry MacBook). Also we should have the ability to make our own objectives and spawn covenant, forunner and unsc NPC's as hazards. To conclude you should also be able to rate other players forge maps and you can use those ratings to upgrade your map to make it more and more popular and also use it as an official matchmaking map and game type.

• Like 1

I'm not really crazy about forge, but I like to make a map from time to time and see what amazing ideas people can come up with. I'd like to possibly see Forge World return, I know many others would. We need aircrafts to return, like really badly. I'd like all the main things that have always been in forge to stay. We should be seeing any new weapons/vehicles come up too. If BTB is ever expanded, we could have bigger maps to play with. Maybe add some more special effects similar to 0 gravity.