Introduction for SpiritCoyote IV

SpiritCoyote IV

Hi there I'm SpiritCoyote IV, I am A friendly/honarable  player who loves to host custom games for the halo community. feel free to join my lobbies when i host.{http://halocustoms.com/members/spiritcoyote-iv.10481/}

I respect all players when i play with them. But the thing I love the most is being apart of the Halo Community.

Thankyou for reading. :awesome:

• Like 2

This may be a little late but welcome to the forums Coyote!  I'm new as well.  Before I joined I always thought to myself "David, you less than three video games...why are you NOT  a part of the COMMUNITY!!"  Afterwards I had a long debate (not really) on whether or not I should get involved.  I said YES...yes I will be involved because G4M1N6 is awesome.  Have fun because I will.  Maybe you and I shall exchange ideas yes? No?  That's okay.  Catch you on the forums! :awesome: 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

well its nice to meet both of you spiritcyoterIV and chuey recluse. welcome to the forums and i hope you have a good time here, im very nice and loving and caring if you need to talk about anything just talk to me or anyone else you feel comfortable with