Halo Feels... Different...

EpicBeaver

I haven't been here for a while. A long while. Lol.

Anyways, halo 4 isn't as fun anymore. It feels so, idk, boring. Matchmaking takes long now, and less people play with good connection. I have laggy game lobbies and its just terrible!

Im seriously upset now. This is such a good game, thats now basically ruined.

:(

Anyways, halo 4 isn't as fun anymore. It feels so, idk, boring. Matchmaking takes long now, and less people play with good connection. I have laggy game lobbies and its just terrible!

I agree with you 100 percent and that's why I no longer play it because halo 4 is not a fun game to play it is very boring but look on the bright side next gen is just around the corner and with it comes all kinds of great new first person shooters. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you're getting bad connection it is probably a problem with your connection. I get into games fairly quick and rarely have any connection issues. 

Matchmaking takes long now, and less people play with good connection. I have laggy game lobbies and its just terrible!

Try these fixes first! Don't write the game off just yet...

- Install the game to your Hard-drive (If it already is installed, uninstall it and then re-install it.)

- Clear some memory from your hard-drive. The more full it is the more it boggs down your games and console.. Thus creating much longer loading times, and the longer it takes for your game to send and receive data to your console followed by the hard-drive. Less stuff on Harddrive, more open lanes for electrical currents to flow freely, the faster everything will be.

- Clear your Cache, then re-download the Title Updates.

- Download the DLC.

- Clean your console and game disc, or replace them with new ones.

And lastly make sure your NAT is Open, and that your internet connection is as fast as you can possibly get it. Hard-wiring your console is far better than wireless because it has less delays, less lag, and no interference, and less chance of being hacked.

• Like 1

ALRIGHT, EVERYONE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HALO 4! IF YOU HATED THE GAME AND IT SUCKS THAT MUCH, THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, KAPIC'E?

It isn't their fault. How is a Halo fan supposed to know they won't like a game without even playing it? Relax it's ok if people don't like Halo 4. Everyone is allowed an opinion. Also please do not type in all caps it just makes you look silly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thats funny. Ever since MW2 came out, Halo has become less popular overall in the gaming community.

Halo did become less popular but I don't think it deserved Cod is one of the worst game franchises out there they make little changes and sell you the exact game for 60 bucks and if you like more maps that were cut with the game 120 bucks for the almost exact same game. How is that fair ?  :thumbsup:

I think it's down the community not giving it a fair chance. They bash it because it's different.

Halo did become less popular but I don't think it deserved Cod is one of the worst game franchises out there they make little changes and sell you the exact game for 60 bucks and if you like more maps that were cut with the game 120 bucks for the almost exact same game. How is that fair ?  :thumbsup:

Like it or not, halo is slow and boring. Most people don't want that.

The reason I don't play as much anymore is because nothing "drives" me to play it after Lvl 130. I don't care about change, in fact I love change, but when it comes to the fundamentals of Halo? There shouldn't have been personalized loadouts. Reach was good with the default set laid out for you. With Halo 4, there's bugs with peoples loadouts resetting constantly. And then, the leveling system. 130 ranks. C'mon, 343, really? For the first 50 levels it's increasing the XP requirement little by little. Then, after 50? What happens? The same amount of XP requirement over and over again, 8 times! Eight! Let me get started on the specialization perks while I'm at this. Stalker- waste of time to get. You get to see the last enemy that killed you for 2 seconds. Oh yeah, and the loadout selection of these specialized mods. Tell me, in what way, does the mod Stealth do for your TEAM. Why is it in the Support mods? I'm gonna stop and just post this. So, here ya go.