best sensitivty for sniping

Collin Wilson

I used to snipe on 4, but I switched to 5 and I do a lot better. You may wanna go 6 but I suggest you don't go higher than that because its too fast unless you're super-human.

Lol I snipe at 10... lol I use to not but then one day I was like lets just see. Went 36-2 in team snipers on haven. Been using it ever since. :thumbsup:

So am I super-human?

I like to use higher sensitivity since: 

1. You turn faster, which means...

2. You react faster to threats.

I think the higher the sensitivity the more careful and precise you're aiming will need to be.

It depends on the Player. There isn't a single sensitivity level that works for everyone. 

whats the best sensitivity for sniping cuz im not that good at sniping on my current sensitivity i thinks its on default i get 5 or less kills with the sniper sometimes more

Depends on how you are sniping. If you are far away and hiding (normal sniping), then a lower sensitivity would be best. You want it around mid-low (between 2 and 4) for best tracking without overshooting.

If you are CQC sniping, or mid-range, a higher sensitivity would be better, since that allows you to turn quicker to face new threats. For that, I would recommend anywhere between 6 and 10, depending on how much you want to turn.

If you want both, then 5.

Remember, you can change sensitivity in-game, so I would experiment with what is best. Play one game with a high and another with a low, and then one more game where you mix it up. See what you like best.

• Like 2

Depends on how you are sniping. If you are far away and hiding (normal sniping), then a lower sensitivity would be best. You want it around mid-low (between 2 and 4) for best tracking without overshooting.

If you are CQC sniping, or mid-range, a higher sensitivity would be better, since that allows you to turn quicker to face new threats. For that, I would recommend anywhere between 6 and 10, depending on how much you want to turn.

If you want both, then 5.

Remember, you can change sensitivity in-game, so I would experiment with what is best. Play one game with a high and another with a low, and then one more game where you mix it up. See what you like best.

I completely agree. It's much more a matter of what your play style is however. I play on 1-3 sensitivity, and one of my friends who plays on 10 is completely befuddled by it. Higher sensitivity or lower sensitivity is simply a matter of player choice/preference.

• Like 1

I completely agree. It's much more a matter of what your play style is however. I play on 1-3 sensitivity, and one of my friends who plays on 10 is completely befuddled by it. Higher sensitivity or lower sensitivity is simply a matter of player choice/preference.

don't listen to church have you seen him sniping ? :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...