CHa0s in the howse!

CHa0s

So I'm pretty sure I had an account here before H4 dropped, but I never posted? Must have gotten deleted. Anyway, I'm AddiCt3d 2CHa0s, owner and administrator of HaloDiehards.net, and since I'm running a mini Conversion marathon lobby tonight, had decided I'd make a point of stopping by and letting ya'll know. Of course I'm a little last minute...

halo-diehards-conversion-friday-banner.p

http://www.halodiehards.net/halo-4-conversion-friday-august-30th/

Anyway, I'm a competitive-casual (leaning heavily towards the competitive), almost daily Halo 4 gamer, who also occasionally runs customs and Forge test lobbies, makes Halo videos, and writer for Halo Diehards.

I'm always looking for more actives to add to my friends list that fit the following characteristics:

1. Fairly laid back and easy to get along with personality-wise

2. Have at absolute least a positive K/D

3. Have either trained for or have a natural understanding of moving with a team

4. Can multi-task and do basic callouts while listening and responding to callouts

5. Have at least a basic understanding of prioritizing in games, both slayer and objective

6. Preferably 25 years old or older

7. Play to win

And currently I'm running a bi-weekly customs lobby for Forgers:

spartans-playground-banner_vForge.png

http://www.halodiehards.net/spartans-playground-forgers-showcase-fri-aug-23rd/

So, yeah, I'm pretty much inundated with Halo right now ;)

I had featured the Conversion gametype videos from THFE, but never actually played it, so I'll be remedy-ing that tonight. Will try to come back and let you know what I think!

• Like 2

Well, we ran the Conversion night, and it was a hit! The maps were a ton of fun and we even had three Conversion/Invasion maps by AbandonedCashew that worked really well. Unfortunately I think my 'net hiccuped that night and corrupted the capture :( my editing software didn't want to touch it and it came out twice as large as a usual file of that size, so even though I tried for days to edit and upload it to YouTube it just aint happenin'.

I'll just have to run another Conversion night ;)

Hello and welcome glad to have you apart of the forums. If you need any help please feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

Thanks! And what kind of help do you mean?

• Like 2

I'm new, I'd say welcome but you've been here longer than me :P  I'm looking for some people to play with as well. I haven't played Halo 4 nearly as much as I used to, or would like to, but when I do I'm good.  If your'e online shoot me an invite :D

Are you the creator of that elite model? O.o It's awesome! I've got a competitive lobby thing tonight, but I'll try to shoot you a message. Shoot me one back and we can use them to send inv requests and try to get some games in.

• Like 1

Are you the creator of that elite model? O.o It's awesome! I've got a competitive lobby thing tonight, but I'll try to shoot you a message. Shoot me one back and we can use them to send inv requests and try to get some games in.

I sure am! Oddly accidental to be honest, was going for one thing....stretch the skull a bit.... and BOOM... Elite haha.  But yes sounds good, ill try to hop on at some point this evening.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any more active, friendly-yet-competitive adults out there? Halo Waypoint retweeted my plea for moar friends last week and I was able to add about seven, but alas I've only gotten games in with four of them: the other three either aren't as friendly as they think or aren't as active as I hoped ;) Please refer to first post for details before posting your gamertag...