Is Conversating with the team still not allowed?

TornadoFlame

So recently me and my friends have been bored of dominating on mw3 theres no one to conversate with and troll with it seems. I was wondering if halo 4 has changed it and made it able to talk to the other team before after games, and during games. this is probably the 1 true game breaking feature for me and my friends because we enjoy the social experience of being insulted then winning and listening to people whine. I hope if it hasn't been changed it will be added back into halo 5 because with no social expeience then like i've said i'll feel like i'm fighting bots.

You can't really do call outs if you're on the opposing team's chat. But FFA should be able to talk to enemies in one big chat.

Yeah i forgot halo 4 matchmaking system is horrible and has rank with social so  calling out would make chatting  during game impossible, well does it atleast happen before and after game lobbys? or is it still 100 percent queit lobbys where no one has mics?

Yeah i remenber ffa having it and it was ok but with teams it wasn't

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i find there is no point to chatting with your teammates or non friends in a non party chat. everyone does their own thing, 50% of your teammates are generally braindead. even if you do use callouts, like they know what you mean "brown" or "green ramp". so i just do my own thing and hope my teammates can actually do something

as for the topic at hand, you can talk to the team though who will answer

Half the time teammates in Halo 4 are horrible agents of destruction who go about doing their own thing 100% of the time. I have occasionally been matched with players who are supportive, but in my opinion it's not common.

In FFA you can talk smack on everyone, but in Team Slayer it's not an option: Well unless you're in a Chat party, like @Rockubot says, with some of the other players on the other team.