UNSC Warfare - Browser Based Halo Strategy/RPG/Text Based Game

Glitch100

What are the chances - 

@BaconShelf ;)

Check latest news on the Site

Summary is that new missions are being added, maybe some new units and if the site continues to grow (due to a recent influx of members) then I will start reengineering bits and improving performance

Awesome, consider me proved wrong. You should totally add the M145D Rhino as a unit at some point. Zeus cannon optional.

An excellent idea ;D

Added 2 new missions earlier, adjusted prices of things across the board and made some optimisations

Even better idea; make the Rhino have the standard 310mm gun, and the Zeus cannon an upgrade.

The Zeus cannon of course being the Plasma Mortar experimental upgrade. 343i confirmed last week that the UNSC has begun renewed interest in te Rhino system after it fell out of use during the war.

So this really does look interesting; I took some time to browse the site a bit.

However, don't think I'll be able to do much on my computer for a minute, so I'm just gonna leave this here in hopes I'll remember to check on it when I get a chance to actually try it out.

So this really does look interesting; I took some time to browse the site a bit.

However, don't think I'll be able to do much on my computer for a minute, so I'm just gonna leave this here in hopes I'll remember to check on it when I get a chance to actually try it out.

Thanks man

--

Added in a new unit today - a sweet new variant of Spartans, as well as generously increased mission payouts

I might actually be able to try this out when I possibly get a gaming desktop this 21-23. If I am able too, then I shall, until then I will keep looking at the game and debating weather or not I'm going to try it out.

No need for a gaming PC - it's all browser based - you can play on your phone if you wish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...