UNSC Warfare - Browser Based Halo Strategy/RPG/Text Based Game

Glitch100

Thanks all! Glad for the interest! I just want to make it clear, that it isn't a game like Halo Wars- not an RTS, but rather in-browser strategy, you purchase units, battle other players armies at the click of a button, and embark on missions to see the outcome!

Also need to speak to the owner of this site :)

That would be Twam you're looking for. Though he isn't on as much, so you'd be better off contacting the moderators Absolute Dog or RedStarRocket91. 

-BaconShelf, Halo Waypoint forums.

As always - super helpful. I doubt much of my **** would be heard, perhaps you can refer them?

As always - super helpful. I doubt much of my **** would be heard, perhaps you can refer them?

They're not like Waypoint mods xD

Seriously though, I would be surprised if they didn't at least reply to a PM. 

I'll PM you the list of all mods if you like?

Posted in the Waypoint thread also, sorry for absence there

So, Is this gonna be playable soon?

Because I am so excited.

Also, I noticed you're looking for content creators. I offer my services, if you should need them.

I hope so. Obviously it needs rigorous testing (hence the alpha) and needs to be playable enough so people get a taste and don't just stop playing...Development is speeding along but features such as battle and missions are fairly complex and as such aren't done...yet. When they are done - the flood gates will open. It could be within a week or two.

• Like 1

The idea and thought process has been around since May. The actual website has been up in its current Alpha state since end of September...Glitch will probably pop in and correct me I'm not 100% on those dates.

*August ;D. Domain was purchased like 2 weeks ago, but the site went up instantly in its prealpha state. Idea has been around for a while..

The way it sounds, it seems like a similar concept to Star Wars Combine, Which was fun, but there was no Combat system. it got stale after a while.

I'm assuming there will be some form of combat for this?

Didn't plkay, and define what form of combat you mean-  was it all text based? Player Vs Player - etc?

*August ;D. Domain was purchased like 2 weeks ago, but the site went up instantly in its prealpha state. Idea has been around for a while..

Didn't plkay, and define what form of combat you mean-  was it all text based? Player Vs Player - etc?

Well, in SWC, there hasn't been combat yet, as far as I know.

I'm just wondering what the conflict of your game is going to be. Is it PVP? PVE? Roleplay?

Well, in SWC, there hasn't been combat yet, as far as I know.

I'm just wondering what the conflict of your game is going to be. Is it PVP? PVE? Roleplay?

And the style of the game? This game currently doesn't have a graphical component and as such you use the browser for everything - from buying units to attacking other players which works out a winner! There are also missions, which have different types. Some require you to have certain units, others are simple battles much like pvp, others require you to chooe the best units for the job and so on...

The way it sounds, it seems like a similar concept to Star Wars Combine, Which was fun, but there was no Combat system. it got stale after a while.

I'm assuming there will be some form of combat for this?

I think you'll be happy with the update Glitch pushes out on the site tomorrow.

• Like 1