Anyone wanna Join My Non-Combat Server ?

TheMightyLlama1

Haha probauly sounds stupid and I was gonna post this in the General Discussion forum so it gets more attention, but I didn't wanna risk "Ooo, this goes in the invitation forum". But I'm a put it here in the Reach forum because thats wear the server is at. So, anyone wanna join my Non Combat Server ? Lolol. What I mean, is that .... sounds pretty dumb, but you just stand around and talk :3 .

And the map your on is a Neighborhood map. Someone is in Charge of The Armory, in case someone joins and kills people. And for people to know who's in charge, the have to be a Elite. And in front of The Armory as gurd for people who wants to see The Armory. People spawn with a Magnum because I don't know how to make them spawn with no wepons. And you people have to treat like real life, like if a person is calling you, you turn around and look at them. Sounds pretty stupidI know but I always wanted to do this after watching alot of Machinima :3 lol.

• Like 1

I know! I would make Machinima, its my dream, but sadly, I don't have any software to record our edit nor can I afford it :'(

I know that those softwares are very expensive but you can get them without paying... You know what I mean. ;)

Or you can add a friend in the xbox who knows how to edit and also who would like to participate in your machinima! If there is nobody here who wants to help you, You can go ask on other forums or in Halo Waypoint.

I know that those softwares are very expensive but you can get them without paying... You know what I mean. ;)

Or you can add a friend in the xbox who knows how to edit and also who would like to participate in your machinima! If there is nobody here who wants to help you, You can go ask on other forums or in Halo Waypoint.

Thanks for the advice, but If I ever will Make Machinima, I wanna make it on my own, since I have control over everything. And I will never request help for body actors, just voice actors since I can't risk any lag in a important shot. And, I have nothing to record on, no HDPVR or anything like that or a computer. v.v

• Like 1

• 1 month later...