Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition

Cooliest

Microsoft Spokesperson Has Confirmed 

Halo 4 Game of the Year 

halo4-hero.jpg

A Microsoft Spokesperson has confirmed to IGN that 

a Halo 4 GOTY Edition to be released in October. 

Now they will not be giving anymore information until 

the Global Championship LiveStream this Sunday. 

gaming-halo-4-champions-dlc-screenshots-

This pack will be loaded with all sorts of DLC to come with the Game.

What do you think about this offer?

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

I know that Fallout 3: GOTY  sold a crap ton of copies, because of how good of a price it was.

With games like that you just have to wait until GOTY comes out because there is so much DLC. You're an idiot if you buy the game when it comes out. lol

But back onto H4 I almost feel like it won't do to well because so many people got it day one over all the hype.

Edited by CooliestRap - Gwam

I know that Fallout 3: GOTY  sold a crap ton of copies, because of how good of a price it was.

Yes, that was a huge deal. Great game.

With games like that you just have to wait until GOTY comes out because there is so much DLC. You're an idiot if you buy the game when it comes out. lol

But back onto H4 I almost feel like it won't do to well because so many people got it day one over all the hype.

Maybe not everybody bought the LE, and maybe someone didn't buy the DLCs. Or maybe you just wanna trade in your copy for the GOTY, who knows. I think they made a good decision.

• Like 1

Great post cooliest, I can't help but think that 343 has somewhat screwed over the limited edition holders again. Also doesn't this make the actual limited edition completely redundant now?

I didnt really think of it that way but yes it is completely redundant. Except for the cool LE case everything else is now offered to the "general" public. lol that's hilarious. I guess they also have time on their side since they've had it a whole year longer than everyone else.

Great post cooliest, I can't help but think that 343 has somewhat screwed over the limited edition holders again. Also doesn't this make the actual limited edition completely redundant now?

Yes, it does. I mean, I preordered it because it was worth it, three DLCs (and I found all of them good) plus Season 1 of S-Ops (which turned out to be the only one, luckily) and a bunch of other things. It was a good deal.

But...why would you make a more expensive edition if later you're gonna give everything for the same price? Okay, it was a year ago (God, can you understand that? A year already...seems like yesterday), but the Campaign and multiplayer was there and you could play it even without the LE... and equal entertainment.