343i Weekly Poll #2

Welcome to the second 343i weekly poll, lets get right to it.

Last week's winner was 

HALO 3! :clap:

Now for this week's question: Who will prove to be a greater challenge for Master Chief, the Forerunners or the Covenant? Please list your thoughts and ideas below.

Also what type of question would you like to see next week? Would you like the questions to stay with Halo or branch out a bit? List your thoughts on this below. 

See you next week :welcome:

• Like 7

I think the Forerunners/Prometheans would, simply because they have a greater knowledge of war and their technology is vastly superior to the Covenant's in every way, so because of that, I'd say the Forerunners/Prometheans would be a greater challenge.

Also, I'd suggest staying with Halo for a little bit, before branching out to other games, or movies, song genres and anything that you can think of that can be discussed in a positive way ^_^

• Like 2

Both Covenant and Prometheans were push-overs but I guess the most challenging were Prometheans. As for Didact... c'mon! He fought 100,000 plus years in countless wars, battles, and slaughters and was killed by a grenade designed by his people, psssfftt... wimp! :rofl:

I like these polls Zebra especially the fact that you haven't added a poll to the topic but you have to actually post your opinions!! Stick with Halo, lol! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

The Forerunners would provide the greater challenge in a head to head conflict based on technology and skill, but as an army the Covenant would be the greater challenge as they have such great numbers compared to how many Forernners?

As I see the question being asked as the entire Forernner or Covenenant population, the Covenant would be my choice as the greater challenge based on sheer numbers.

I believe the questions should stay within the realm of Halo as there are an infinite number of these types of polls available and since it helps members to gain knowledge of Halo cannon.

• Like 2

I believe that the Covenant still pose the greater threat. Their technology is purely adaptive, so what if they harnessed the technology of the Prometheans? Then they would become a deadly juggernaut once again.

Stick with Halo!

• Like 1

I think AD had a good idea, but in my opinion technology in this scenario beats numbers. Also the numbers of the covenant are vast but they are almost never on the same page, nor in the same place at the same time.

So I'm gonna go with the forerunners.

Also I would like to see other games involved but not for a very long while. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nice topic!

I'd say Forerunners. Yes, the Covenant are supposedly greater in numbers, but we already faced them and we know what they are capable of. Forerunners are a new threat, and the Didact seems pretty convinced that our estinction would be a good idea. Their ships are unmatched, their soldiers are advanced AIs, and stuff like that.

Stick with Halo, this is such a great opportunity to talk about its expanded universe.

• Like 1

Forerunners. Although I feel Forerunners shouldn't be enemies at all, they will absolutely be the greater threat just because they have the better technology and I think 343 will be focusing on them more - increasing enemy toughness, shields, size, AI, variety. We've been with the Covenant all the way and although I love them, they're story is pretty much done. The novels are shifting focus and the games are going in the same direction. So, Forerunners for sure.

• Like 1