Azaxx - The Shout Box King

Absolute Dog

Finally. It was about time Azaxx became crowned King. But now the question is... 

Who is gonna be crowned Queen and take their place next to Azaxx as the (Hopefully generous and kind) rulers of the Shout Box?

• Like 2

Yep, inadevrtantly picked the wrong action.... Right next to each other, mmm hmmm. You aren't in politics AD, or are you?

Who am I kidding. I completely believe you. I just like mocking people in jest. I also like pink ballerinas.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Holy crap! That's a lot of shouts. Great work Azaxx, now I know how many shouts I have to do a day 1,000. Well that's not going to happen but congratz. I wonder if anyone else will get that much shouts? Such a legend  :clap: . I will now give the forums a goal, try to shout at least 5,000 times a day and soon you will beat Azaxx. and Get this award, 

Azaxxinator_zpsa02179bd.png

NO! NO! REGICIDE! REGICIDE! BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LET US REBEL IN THE SUFFERING OF OUR TORMENTORS! REBEL, REBEL, REBEL!

(we here at the forum of SNIP3m101 do not endorse these statements. Congratulations to Azaxx for his acomplishment and we hope to see you on the forums

-the friendly neighborhood people who write SNIP3m101's topics)

REBEL!!! 

• Like 1