Why is Complex in BTB?

Creative Gaming Inc.

if Complex were like a quarter of it's current size, it would still be a bad map. The overall layout is none other than one epic Design failure. Same with Settler, same with every single map in this game. The one thing they got right is the forge remake of Lockout from halo 2.

YOU'RE ALL CRAZY! First Complex, now Settler? 

Settler is decent! Besides the hill that no noobs go for, the map is laidout pretty nice. It feels like a big map. Where you find cover there is large open areas to the next piece of cover, like the previous Halo BTB maps, it works. If you have a full team you can play this map like a boss if you're working together. Wanna tip? Use the DMR or Lightrifle you'll be less likely to make yourself cry.

No, dude, Settler was thrown together in a few minutes. It's like something someone just discovering Forge would make. They threw down a few buildings and vehicles. The aesthetics are incredibly lazy and senseless. I mean, what's with the Walkway Cover with the window and the satellite antenna? Just a very lazy, thrown together map.

• 2 weeks later...

if Complex were like a quarter of it's current size, it would still be a bad map. The overall layout is none other than one epic Design failure. Same with Settler, same with every single map in this game. The one thing they got right is the forge remake of Lockout from halo 2.

Lockout has to be my least fav map of all along with scythe.

I agree that scythe is bad as well.  Every map in the game is bad, even after playing for a year I still can't get myself to like any of the maps at all.  I always pray to get lockout because that is the only good thing in this game one of the only things that keeps me playing.

Complex was an epic fail

Solace was an epic fail

All forge maps were an epic fail.

Haven sucks but it's the best map.

I agree that scythe is bad as well.  Every map in the game is bad, even after playing for a year I still can't get myself to like any of the maps at all.  I always pray to get lockout because that is the only good thing in this game one of the only things that keeps me playing.

Complex was an epic fail

Solace was an epic fail

All forge maps were an epic fail.

Haven sucks but it's the best map.

Haven doesn't suck. It's also not the best map, at least not in my opinion. That's really just a matter of taste, though.

I never liked big team battle to begin with. Bad times all around, man.

For Flood, however, I love Complex. There are so many places to hide. Heck, if you know what you're doing, you can crouch in a shrub and never get caught. And in Spartan Ops, you can enter a glitch area above a door and confuse the enemies.