Metta717

Dear, 343 inustries

We understand why you didn't make a Halo 4 FPS for PC (because made for xbox360 spacificly). But please understand that we PC gamers that like halo are wishing for more halo games aside form combat evolved, halo assault and halo 2 vista. Please give a responce on this. XoXo

-metta717

post-74509-0-88859200-1377292811_thumb.png

Hate to burst your bubble, but we ain't official 343, just a fan-site, and while this is an interesting idea, Halo 3 is 6 years old, so the point in working on a game like that now, just so that PC gamers can get it, is kinda mute, if they did it for Halo 5 though, it would not surprise me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been a big PC gamer myself, but I would definitely like to see more Halo games on PC!  People always come out with super cool mods and whatnot!

Not to mention, the games online experience lasts longer, because you dont have to worry about the console getting its servers shut down because its outdated.

yes and how they could add extra features in the pc game that the original didnt have, (example is how halo 1 didnt have online multiplayer on the xbox and not as many maps and then the pc version had a few extra maps an online multiplayer and a few extra easter eggs)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think age is a legible argument, guys. Halo 2 PC came out like 6 to 7 years later than its Xbox counterpart. The true reason it will never happen is because Bungie made Halo 3 and 343 isn't going to remake their game. CEA was a different situation.

If I'm correct Halo 2 Vista came out 3/4 years after Halo 2. One in 2004 the other in 2007/2008. Age may not be important to us, but it is very important from a business standpoint

Age isn't the issue, neither is whom originally developed the title. Microsoft holds all the rights and has all the base source code/files for the titles. Microsoft has been stearing clearer of the PC market for years now. Bringing Halo 3 to the PC would be a huge step in the right direction and rake in a pretty penny for the software giant.

But sadly, I don't think we will see any title other than Halo Reach/4 make its way to PC. 343 stated early on they will NOT support titles before their own direct input during development. And as we all know Reach was co-developed between CI, Bungie and 343. So yeah, chances are thinner than a piece of paper...but im still holding out hope myself.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And yet, after 13 years Duke Nuke II gets ported to MS Arcade, as a Downloadable arcade game for the 360.

Marathon gets released 12 years after its initial release ported to Xbox. (BUNGIE!)

Halo 2 Vista was ported after 3 years, and lets face it - they messed it up BIG TIME, by giving us a raw, unoptimised version of the console game, where by they even changed fundamental parts of the game such as the Field of Vision.

Perhaps the surge of players returning to Halo 3 (and not just Bungie fanboys like myself) and the demise of Halo 4 will spur them on with a release. At the end of the day - they will make more money than it will cost to make. Lol