Halo-4-Champions-Bundle-Out-in-August-Br

The Halo 4 Champion Bundle has been receiving a lot of feedback due to various issues with the armor skins, weapons skins and other noted problems. The new skins sold in the Champions Bundle will only appear in the War Games menu and not in spartan Ops or Campaign. Many players are feeling they have been cheated by not having the full use of the skins in all areas of the game as is with all other skins shipped or purchased previously.

A comment by BS Angel, when directly asked about the matter brought this response from the 343 employee.

1. Josh ‏@JSA43420 Aug

@bsangel I'm really enjoying it! Just wondering if there will ever be a fix so this stuff works in Spartan Ops.

@JSA434 That content will continue to be available in War Games only. No plans to change that, unfortunately.

There have been some other problems being noted by players since the DLC went live. Here are a few of the complaints.

• It will not allow to play xbox live on the DLC maps
  • When I try to do custom games it sais player failed to load content.
  • I wish I could see my armor such as the forearms and shoulders in game instead it shows inner-plated forearms and scout shoulders.

• Only the legs appear as the ones you have selected.

• Prefect, Mark V and Ricochet forearms display as ODST in first-person POV in Custom Games and Matchmaking.

• Some Forge items in the “Scenery” and “Gadget” palettes of the Majestic and Castle Map Packs will have incorrect labels.

•  The three new armor mods, along with Champions Bundle content, are not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

•  Loadouts are reset and Spartan Points are refunded when a new Loadout slot is unlocked. This occurs at SR-6, SR-14, SR-26 and SR-41. When you reach these levels, you will need to re-purchase all items and redo your Loadouts. No Spartan Points will be lost.

• Ever since I downloaded the bundle pack, my profile became corrupted. I had to re-download all my other halo 4 DLC content & buy all the halo 4 weapons & abilities again. I'm also surprised it gave me extra tokens. The bundle is soo buggy that I can't run most of the time while I have mobility on me! (unlimited sprint).

We will keep an eye out for any more information, bugs or glitches that are being reported and bring answers from 343 as they become available.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7

To be honest I don't personal care at all about any of these problems lol. But I guess if we paid money for it, it should work properly. But in all honesty the pack was well worth the money in my opinion. New game mode is sweet, pitfall is awesome. So I could care less the my forearms don't look right while playin. IMO great job 343 this brought back a spark for me to play!

• Like 2

I bought the bundle as soon as possible and I was very excited to play. I only had about 20 minutes to check out everything, so I couldn't check out Spartan Ops or the new stances I acquired, but all the bugs that are listed, at least as far as I know, have not happened to me. I feel terrible for the people who are getting these issues, but the only glitch I remember having, if you could call it a glitch, is that all the armor and weapons appeared as starred (Aka new,) and all the emblems I have previously used appeared new as well. Also, I can now see all of the previews for all armor except for specialization armor, rather than seeing the requirements if you get far enough in the commendation. It all comes up to if I have any problems once I get back on Tuesday.

• Like 2

343 has really screwed this up.  I bought for 2 different kids.  A waist of $20.   The skins and armor should show in Spartan Ops, just like the the armor  available through the ranking system . Anything less is a missrepresentation of the DLC.

343 you need to fix this.

We can't really trust the next DLC you come up with, and that being the case don't feel it wise to purchase anything else.

Extremely Dissappointed

All I'm saying is that 343industries better have some sort of update or something to fix these problems. And I mean SOON. We were all loking forward to this bundle, but we were all disappointed when things went awry. Come on 343industries you've shown us that you're better than this. So help us out here!

So is 343industries going to fix this or should I just buy the map pack separately? Any advice?

343 has really screwed this up.  I bought for 2 different kids.  A waist of $20.   The skins and armor should show in Spartan Ops, just like the the armor  available through the ranking system . Anything less is a missrepresentation of the DLC.

343 you need to fix this.

We can't really trust the next DLC you come up with, and that being the case don't feel it wise to purchase anything else.

Extremely Dissappointed

We can't lose our faith in 343industries because of one faulty DLC. If they come out with more faulty DLC's then we can start blaming them for slacking on the DLC's. Hopefully they will fix these though.