Error for Halo: Spartan Assault network and time issue?

Danny Martinez

When I start H:SP I get an error saying "Xbox is not currently available or there is a network issue. Verify the computer time is set correctly or try again later." I called both Xbox and Microsoft about the issue and it seems like I can't get any help from them. I'm not sure what I can do, my laptop is connected to the internet via Ethernet cable so I don't see how the time would be wrong. It would be awesome if anyone can help many thanks. 

-C. Danny

I have the same problem and after calling 3 different help desks, looking on waypoint and xbox.com/forums the only answer that I got was from a tweet that I sent BS Angel.  Basically it said that there would be an update/patch coming "soonish". I would love to be able to play a game that I paid for. 

• Like 1

I have the same problem and after calling 3 different help desks, looking on waypoint and xbox.com/forums the only answer that I got was from a tweet that I sent BS Angel.  Basically it said that there would be an update/patch coming "soonish". I would love to be able to play a game that I paid for. 

I feel the same way they should have some kind of help for this issue. Help that actually works.

Well after changing my time, time zone, and changing daylight savings time 3 different times I am now able to get past the screen where it says that xbox live is down, check your internet, and check your pc time.  Now with that being said I am glad that I can actually play the game but now I have issues with the sound. I can hear the background music but as far as hearing someone talk or hearing guns or nades going off I do not. I have checked the drivers for my audio and checked drivers for my audio output but nothing has fixed it. Just in case someone has ran into this problem and found a fix around it please let me know. Hopefully changing the time like I did several times may allow you to get past this problem.