PS 4 Release date!

• 3 weeks later...

I actually might get this before the XBOX one!
Well it is coming out sooner than the Xbox One. But once it is out it will be interesting to hear peoples reactions. Will it be considered a next generation console, or just a PS3 with better graphics?...

Well it is coming out sooner than the Xboox One. But once it is out it will be interesting to hear peoples reactions. Will it be considered a next generation console, or just a PS3 with better graphics?...

Not exactly it is not only in America. It is for Europe it comes out November 29th ( for me )  :thumbsup:

It doesn't need to. Its a friggin PS4! The Majority of gamers will buy it over the Xbone...

I know this is off topic but let me just say that as good as the PS4 is looking and as good as it will be. We all know Xbox has a very dedicated fan base that doesn't want to switch. And I'm a part of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft led in sales after the holiday season one bit.

• Like 5

I know this is off topic but let me just say that as good as the PS4 is looking and as good as it will be. We all know Xbox has a very dedicated fan base that doesn't want to switch. And I'm a part of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft led in sales after the holiday season one bit.

Agreed.  I think most people seem to have gotten past the hate (whether for better or for worse).  Most people that I know who have preordered the PS4 to spite Microsoft have reversed their actions.  I still can't decide but want to go with Xbox One if at all possible since I've become such an xbox fanboy.

Im a loyal Xbox fan myself, but I do believe I'll be buying the PS4 at some point aswell. Im a rather avid gamer and I hate it when games like "Last of Us" only get featured on the Playstation, so Id like to be able to play any game I want, whenever I want.

Still though, I believe you are correct, Microsoft has always impressed people in the long run, it just takes a while for people to actually sit down and take a good hard look of the console and realise how good it actually is compared to previous generations.

• Like 2

Im a loyal Xbox fan myself, but I do believe I'll be buying the PS4 at some point aswell. Im a rather avid gamer and I hate it when games like "Last of Us" only get featured on the Playstation, so Id like to be able to play any game I want, whenever I want.

Still though, I believe you are correct, Microsoft has always impressed people in the long run, it just takes a while for people to actually sit down and take a good hard look of the console and realise how good it actually is compared to previous generations.

That's how I feel. Exactly.

Sony and Nintendo also have very dedicated fan bases. It wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft led in sales after the holiday season however I'd say Sony has just as good a chance. Nintendo is basically a completely different market at this point.

Sony and Nintendo also have very dedicated fan bases. It wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft led in sales after the holiday season however I'd say Sony has just as good a chance. Nintendo is basically a completely different market at this point.

Lets just say, we can all agree that each company has a fan base, is doing very well, and deserves a lot of sales! Each one is great, there is no god console/One device beats all. Except for maybe PC.... lol

• 1 month later...

I truly think that the PS 4 doesn't look that good. Although it will be released sooner than the Xbox One I don't think that PS 4 will be better. Because, Xbox One is just like un-beatable, it has way more features then the lame PS 4.

Yes but more features does not mean it is a better console as we have been seeing from the ps4 it has more power than the Xbox one and we all know that little extra bit of power the ps3 had really helped it. :)