Zandril

Forge Canvases  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which canvas do you prefer?

• Forge Island
    • Forge World
    • A mix of both
    • What's Halo 4?

Hello gents! I'm going to make this question as simple as I can.

Which Forge canvas do you prefer?

- Forge Island of Halo 4
- Forge World of Halo Reach
- A mix of both canvases

Personally, I'd go with a mix of both. By that, I mean a canvas with some Islands that are flat and some that have hills, caves, and beaches.

• Like 1

this goes back to http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/17269-forge-world-in-halo-4/  and http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/28330-forge-island-vs-forge-world/

• forge island is 10 forge world's, all you have to do is make the ground and you can go in the ground
  • forge world has alot of terrian but limits height, even if you got past the height boundary. cant go in ground

the last 2 poll options should of been "whats Forge World" and "what's Forge Island" instead of just "what's halo 4", doesnt seem fair to those who havent played reach

i would probably want a mix of both. why you ask?

• the size of forge world is super huge, perfect for different types of terrians such as mountains, mountains with snow, a beach, a forest, a city, a desert, an underground, and a volcano
  • 343 has way more potential if they were to use the size of forge island and make varied terrian
  • gives new meaning to the term "big team"

• 3 months later...