Halo: 7

Should it be a traditional halo game? OR... a Planetside 2 styled game taking place during the Human-Covenant war? You decide because I'd perfer the second decision...

Changing Halo to a game style like Planetside 2 is wrong on so many levels. Halo is unique in its own right, and same with Planetside1/2.

Not only doesnt it not make sense, since currently it's the Forerunner/Promethean - Human war and not a Covenant - Human war, but changing the game play so dramatically is what no game developer ever tries to do. They aim to stick with the roots, and changing Halo to a FPS MMO is something I hope to never see.

Upon that, no console can even support the huge amount of data needed to run without lag like a PC can with Planetside, it's a silly idea to try and make it massive.

I disagree. What if it were a prequel to Halo: Reach in the heart of the Human-Covenant war rather than the Promethean stuff that they're doing. Because I dislike halo 4 because they got rid of playing as SanghilI and unsc flying vehicles such as the hornet and falcon. If they added elites and hornets in Halo 5 I would be a lot happier. And so would a lot of people.

Halo 7 is after Halo Reach, not before. It makes no sense to put it before that game.

The Promethean War is good, much more interesting than Covenant - Human war which has been overdone by a large degree. It's much better to learn new lore than to play the same thing over and over and over again.

Halo 4 was fine just having the Spartans pit off against each other, just like how Halo CE was, and most of Halo Reach. Yes they took away the Hornet and Falcon, but they weren't really needed, if they took the banshee away, it would be a whole new argument since that's been there since the start. Hornet has been in one game, and so has the Falcon.

Again I'll have to disagree. How about rather that calling it Halo: 7, call it something else perhaps. And instead of it being like planetside, think of it more as star wars battlefront 2. Large space battles then ground assaults. But imagine those fused together at the same time and being able to transition between the two... in the halo universe of coarse. Now that would be cool. But if not a game itself, possibly a gametype.

Also, there's no such thing as the 'Promethean War '.

We have too many spin off Halo games as it is, it's best for 343Industries to just focus on the game at hand, being Halo 5.

And yes, technically it is the Promethean war, look at Halo 4 and Spartan Ops. It's humans being turned into Prometheans fighting humans.

Halo 7 is after Halo Reach, not before. It makes no sense to put it before that game.

The Promethean War is good, much more interesting than Covenant - Human war which has been overdone by a large degree. It's much better to learn new lore than to play the same thing over and over and over again.

Halo 4 was fine just having the Spartans pit off against each other, just like how Halo CE was, and most of Halo Reach. Yes they took away the Hornet and Falcon, but they weren't really needed, if they took the banshee away, it would be a whole new argument since that's been there since the start. Hornet has been in one game, and so has the Falcon.

Too many? We got three! Halo 3: ODST which is technically just Halo 3 DLC, Halo: Reach, and Halo: Spartan Assault which is a mobile game!

Too many? We got three! Halo 3: ODST which is technically just Halo 3 DLC, Halo: Reach, and Halo: Spartan Assault which is a mobile game!

Halo Wars, Spartan Assault, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, technically Halo Custom Edition, and now Halo Bootcamp or whatever it's called.

They should just stick with the primary games and make them decent.

Personally, I think that Halo 7 shouldn't exist unless 343 still has a story to tell. That said, I'm hoping the game gets even more sandbox-y in campaign, but should still be on the same 'style' as numbered Halo's. 

Subtitled Halo's should be spin-offs.

Yeah, I have a sense that Halo 6 is going to end Master Chief's story, by either ending the threat(s) once and for all, or maybe even killing him, which I don't want to happen D:

Edited by Elite Sniper