Remake?

Spartanslayer17

I could not agree more with having no remakes. Halo 1 was only remade because it is now the 10th Ann of it's release. They didn't decide to remake it because it needed an overhaul. By most standards, Halo 1 is still pretty much the bees knees when it comes to playing anything Halo. The story alone without tweaks was phenomenal. It was the first game I played that actually made me feel like I was there and sucked me in 100%. The engine itself has also stood the test of time. Even today you can always find large groups of people still developing new techniques and modifications using the basic tool set that was provided. Show me any other title that still has the fanbase Halo 1 has. Any future Halo title remake would not hold the same sentimental or reminiscent value that Halo 1 brings.

Hell, there is even a project going on from Kornmann called Open Sauce. With it, he has been able to post process the graphics of Halo 1 to match Halo 3. Show me another titles game engine from 10 years ago that could do that! These are all just some of the reasons that only Halo 1 deserves a remake.

Halo 3 graphically and story wise wa pretty solid. Despite what most players will say, I enjoyed it very much, and if I still had the game disc or digital download, I would still play it today. Help me help you by saying NO MORE REMAKES!!!!!! Spread the word!

pokemon yellow.

• 1 month later...