Microsoft delays next-gen platform into 2014 for eight regions included Sweden

skummgummigubbe

Microsoft delays next-gen platform into 2014 for Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and Switzerland.

Microsoft today announced the delay of the Xbox One in eight international markets into 2014.

XboxOne12_83543_embed.jpg

Affected countries are Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and Switzerland.

The next-generation console is still on track to release this November in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, and New Zealand.

Microsoft announced in June that the Xbox One would be available in all 21 regions this November. The company said today that the plan was an "aggressive goal."

"While we wish we could launch Xbox One simultaneously in these markets, there are many factors that determine the timing of specific market launches," Microsoft said in a statement. "This includes work to localize the Xbox One dash, incorporate additional voice and languages, and build partnerships to bring apps and meaningful local content to each country."

Microsoft said those in affected markets should reach out to the retailer where they preordered if they have any questions. Anyone in those regions who preordered an Xbox One Day One console before today will also receive an unspecified pack-in game when the system launches.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-one-delayed-in-eight-regions-6412984

I  wouldn't be surprised if a huge mob was outside MS HQ tomorrow  :thumbsup:

I don't think so. They haven't delayed it in America.

Sorry to hear that Skumm, I understand your feelings. Here in Italy we can't participate to any Halo tournament or championship they've made so far, nor we can have prizes from Xbox.

Edited by SternuS

I don't think so. They haven't delayed it in America.

Sorry to hear that Skumm, I understand your feelings. Here in Italy we can't participate to any Halo tournament or championship they've made so far, nor we can have prizes from Xbox.

yes but they can fly there :thumbsup: