Which Gender Do You Prefer Noble 6 ?

TheMightyLlama1

I know this is a point less thread but I'm just curious. I prefer Noble 6 as a Girl because Halo has to have a bad ass Female Playable Character (Kween Myrrah From Gears Of War, Zoey from Left For Dead, etc.). And I think a girl being the Second best Spartan in the UNSC is pretty awesome.

• Like 1

I personally prefer him as a male, because it is kinda cool to imagine myself as Noble 6, although, I believe females run slightly faster. Still, I agree their should be more GOOD female characters, Kat was plain annoying, and Palmer is a complete jerk, I mean, what the hell? I don't hate female characters, it is just they are not putting much effort into them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm male and I play as the male Noble Six most of the time. However I really don't have a preference. Six's role in the story is pretty much gender-neutral. 

I personally prefer him as a male, because it is kinda cool to imagine myself as Noble 6, although, I believe females run slightly faster. Still, I agree their should be more GOOD female characters, Kat was plain annoying, and Palmer is a complete jerk, I mean, what the hell? I don't hate female characters, it is just they are not putting much effort into them.

This. Kat had no character development, terrible in-game AI, and was just generally boring. Palmer is egotistical, treats non-Spartans like scum, has zero respect for the enemy, and is incapable of thinking for herself. 

I think a better female character would be one that we're familiar with, from the books, and which more effort is put into, not one that they pull from a hat like they seem to have done with Palmer. 

I'm kinda split on this one...

See, I have always wanted a female protagonist for as long as I can remember. So I wanna say female. (Plus I am currently single, and I am not gonna lie, Bunige did make one hella-of a good looking female player model...).

But the story plays better if you relate more to the character, or if you feel you ARE the character, in which case, it would work best if the character was at least the same gender as you. Which means I would have to say male. But I wanna play as the female... So... I Dunno, I'll have to say "officially" that I am Undecided.

Like very few gamers and few members of this site have done with the exception of one response I saw (though granted I very briefly browsed over the responses), I will be completely frank, I play the female character because let's be honest, DEM CURVES, woof~! And also I believe as stated at least once in here that the hitbox is decreased from male to female.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play male just when I use my preferable character, but I've always preferred female characters since the males are too macho and overused. And some armor like Recon and CQB go well with it rather then males. :3

i do agree some of reaches armor look better for female