343 contact info?

There is no email, Fax, Phone Number, etc.

You have two options, either go to BSAngel's Twitter and ask small things there, or post on the Halo Waypoint and hope for the 1 in 10 trillion chance she would reply.

• 4 months later...

hey I'm new here, I'm trying to find out how to get in touch with 343 Industries or Microsoft. I done in a shirt on custom ink the pictures I use for text I got from Google and they were halo pictures.does anyone know how to get in touch with 343 Industries or Microsoft so I can get permission to use the pictures for the shirt that I created?

hey I'm new here, I'm trying to find out how to get in touch with 343 Industries or Microsoft. I done in a shirt on custom ink the pictures I use for text I got from Google and they were halo pictures.does anyone know how to get in touch with 343 Industries or Microsoft so I can get permission to use the pictures for the shirt that I created?

Just read above and you would know how, but based on your post you didn't bother to read. 

Contact BSangel via twitter or:

[email protected]

• 6 months later...

I think in halo 5 they should add veichles like the sparrowhawk, grizzly tank, the vulture, troop transport, rhino tank, locust, hornet, falcon, elephant and, the cobra, bring back some of the old things that people liked and baybe add some of them in forge.(idea from halo wars and halo reach).

maybe and them in to forge. spealled maybe wrong.