Xbox One will function without kinect

Adam91

This is wonderful for people who honestly do not want the Kinect. I for one do, only because of the voice commands and possible, improved body movement to in game movement commands. AKA enhanced gesture integration. The manifestation of such paradigm is infinitesimally larger than the exponentially evolved humanistic peon. Indeed this precept is fundamentally beyond the cognizance of any finite mind.

I will have to consider the peculiar disadvantages inherent in pontificating at great length on obscure concepts of the Kinect and its plausible and/or intended features. A prioritized statement of which would be fundamentally deliberate to illustrate the fluctuating diversity amongst the initial usage.

I will be flabbergasted if they create a more brobdingnagian console than the Xbox 360.

• Like 2

Good, good. Now make it cheaper and I'm in.

I found this article on IGN that explains every U-turn made by M$ so far, maybe Adam you should take a look. Sorry if it's old news.

I actually learned that originally the Xbox One did NOT come with a headset. Seriously? The article is definitely worth checking out and as the author and Total_Mayh3m stated, "The end result of all these changes is that the Xbox One is now functionally almost identical to the PS4 in the most crucial ways...it's going to come down to the games, not the features of the hardware." :)

• Like 3

Because the NSA is forcing them to man!

In all honesty that might be the case they might have signed a contract with the government considering its the one thing they haven't really addressed. Think if microsoft could contract out rights to kinect feed to all the goverments countrys they would profit while we get spied on. In todays day and age it could happen.

• Like 1