H A L O 4 - [ Rank System ]

Hero

What Do You Want That Halo4 Should Look Like?...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want That Halo4 Should Look Like?...

• Ranks Up To 50 [ But With cR ] - Earn cR by killing people.
    • Ranks Up To 50 [ But With Exp ] - Earn 1 Exp by wining a game & Lose 1 Exp by quiting.

I want it so it is exp you win a game you get exp you quit a game you lose exp, i hate the skill thing in halo 3, i dont really care about halo reach, i kind of liked it.but if you did the exp thing you could go up to like 5,000 exp but there would be challenges and things.

• Like 1

I would prefer not to have any EXP or credits and just have a 1 through 50 level system like Halo 2. And if you lose your highest level your level on your profile will show your current highest level. So if you lose your 50, guess what, no one will know you had one.

You may want to think about adding that option in the poll <_<

I like what Bob says, pure rank, who cares about experience, but instead 50 being the highest rank I think it would be cool if say, 100 or 99 was the highest rank, and through levels 1-30 it took on win to rank up, levels 31-55 it took two.wins to rank up and so on

I like what Bob says, pure rank, who cares about experience, but instead 50 being the highest rank I think it would be cool if say, 100 or 99 was the highest rank, and through levels 1-30 it took on win to rank up, levels 31-55 it took two.wins to rank up and so on

Yes but this kind of depends on your teammates and when you lost would you rank down?

• Like 1

I completely agree. The halo 2 rank system was unique, Showing how consistent you are. If you kept winning, your level goes up. If you lose, it goes down. And I also feel like it would be even more better without modders, bridgers, etc.

credits are terrible because even if someone goes -10 they still could of been a big objective player or just a good team player and shouldn't have a bad rank just because they didnt go +8 or something it takes away from objective play in games and forces kids to just go for kills

(this is more for mlg obviously cause it has objective gametypes)

I am heavily in favor of the system prior to Reach. You should earn what you get. If credits are still somehow part of the system, it should be a byproduct of the game. Chasing credits for specific goals will just encourage credit chasing, in my opinion. The match making play should be about winning being the ultimate goal. Personal achievements in a game like kills, sprees, and the like should be balanced for each game type. Team play, kills and assists weigh heavy, but are of less value than a team win. FFA would be geared different for the obvious reason and so on down the line. Team play should truly encourage team play, especially in the ranked format.

• Like 1