H A L O 4 - [ Rank System ]

Hero

What Do You Want That Halo4 Should Look Like?...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want That Halo4 Should Look Like?...

• Ranks Up To 50 [ But With cR ] - Earn cR by killing people.
    • Ranks Up To 50 [ But With Exp ] - Earn 1 Exp by wining a game & Lose 1 Exp by quiting.

keep it like reach (so neither in poll, as you go higher then "50")

but since games will be faster and more skill based without AA, the ranking with be a lil different, but i hope they get a flawless ranking in the end really (btw if you guys hate AA play lots of SWAt, ya wont hate reach so much, including stupid grenades and over powered weapons)

• Like 1

I would prefer not to have any EXP or credits and just have a 1 through 50 level system like Halo 2. And if you lose your highest level your level on your profile will show your current highest level. So if you lose your 50, guess what, no one will know you had one.

You may want to think about adding that option in the poll <_<

I would prefer not to have any EXP or credits and just have a 1 through 50 level system like Halo 2. And if you lose your highest level your level on your profile will show your current highest level. So if you lose your 50, guess what, no one will know you had one.

I agree halo 3 ripped me off, and halo reach took way to long plus people would do cred farming and whatnot

• Like 1

I completely agree. The halo 2 rank system was unique, Showing how consistent you are. If you kept winning, your level goes up. If you lose, it goes down. And I also feel like it would be even more better without modders, bridgers, etc.

• Like 1

Do Credits, but make it so it would work like exp. But you can't lose it, because everyone would be a tryhard and spawn kill and camp and the game would be extremely stupid. So just make it so you get credits by performance mostly. And you still get a good sum from finishing the game. If you want to see how good someone really is, just go on the official Halo page and see there BPM.

I would like for it to still have Credits, but make it so you earn them mostly by performance. Some would still come from game completion, a good amount, but not like all of it like in Reach. This would make it so AFK wouldn't happen as much. You don't lose credits for deaths. You can only gain credits added onto the game completion like in Reach, except that amount won't be weighted so much. Now, make it so you can get armor from Waypoint, and some from just doing achievements and not needing waypoint at all, then most of them would require just credits. Also make some armor where you have to do all 3, or just use 2 of the ways to get the armor, such as an achievement, then you unlock it. Or use all 4 (4th is your rank) where you have to be a certain rank (Sort of like a weird achievement I guess), do an achievement, go on waypoint and unlock it, then buy it in the armory. These would be like super armor though and be extremely awesome looking but hard to get. This would allow for more original armor as some people are just to lazy to try to get that stuff and it allows for a good ranking system.

Combination of both. 1 - 50 true skill system is nice for competition sake. It keeps players seperated based on performance pretty well. But I dont really mind the Cr system for your actual rank insignia. Keep in mind Rank/Level are two seperate things, so I think it could work well if done right.