H A L O 4 - [ Rank System ]

Hero

What Do You Want That Halo4 Should Look Like?...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want That Halo4 Should Look Like?...

• Ranks Up To 50 [ But With cR ] - Earn cR by killing people.
    • Ranks Up To 50 [ But With Exp ] - Earn 1 Exp by wining a game & Lose 1 Exp by quiting.

credits are terrible because even if someone goes -10 they still could of been a big objective player or just a good team player and shouldn't have a bad rank just because they didnt go +8 or something it takes away from objective play in games and forces kids to just go for kills

(this is more for mlg obviously cause it has objective gametypes)

Yeah Thats so true!!

Not using the 1-50 system is like signing its death warrant, reach's system is terrible and totally takes away any competition or desire to win in games. When halo 3 came out there was millions of people online for well over a year after release, reach has 200k at best.

Halo3 Still have around 30k online!!

Guys, they will probably use the armory again in Halo 4. So, how would you buy armor with exp? Credit system, but make it so it's based on performance.

None. why? because there both not adictive abd if they have this in Halo 4 it's going to suck. They should bring back the Halo 2 ranking system back.

• 7 months later...

The 1-50 win system was awesome in Halo 2 and 3 but the ranking system in Halo 2 was BY FAR the best. It was simple and showed everybody's TRUE skill. You win you go up, you lose you go down. Halo 3 was ok in this but I didn't enjoy how they made it more difficult for people to level up if they had more experience. How would the Halo 3 system judge true experience because people can make new accounts anytime they want? They should put in the 1-50 system as well as having credits, but credits should go towards the customization of LOOKS ONLY. The people who play more get more unlockable armor and vice versa. The people who win more increase in rank and vice versa. This would be the best way to go about it imo.

True Halo Fans Read This!!!

OK! I Love Halo and have been a Halo fan ever since Halo:Combat Evolved first came out. The ranking should be exactly Like Halo 2! you win three games to go up one level. You lose one and you start over and if you lose several games in a row you go down in levels. This separated everyone into individual skill levels so every game you played was competitive on each individual persons skill level. This would also give people a reason to go up in levels and the higher the level actually MEANS something! Not that you just play a lot Halo like Halo Reach did. And with no spread on the guns you can have GREAT players again and its not all "Spray and Pray" as I call it from Halo Reach. Now you can't MOD your X-Box no StanBy because its on tape so no boosting in levels. Ask yourself or any TRUE Halo fan, not someone who only liked one of the Halo games but ALL of them and I guarantee you that they will agree with me!

GAMERTAG xX Spartan26 Xx

True Halo Fans Read This!!!

OK! I Love Halo and have been a Halo fan ever since Halo:Combat Evolved first came out. The ranking should be exactly Like Halo 2! you win three games to go up one level. You lose one and you start over and if you lose several games in a row you go down in levels. This separated everyone into individual skill levels so every game you played was competitive on each individual persons skill level. This would also give people a reason to go up in levels and the higher the level actually MEANS something! Not that you just play a lot Halo like Halo Reach did. And with no spread on the guns you can have GREAT players again and its not all "Spray and Pray" as I call it from Halo Reach. Now you can't MOD your X-Box no StanBy because its on tape so no boosting in levels. Ask yourself or any TRUE Halo fan, not someone who only liked one of the Halo games but ALL of them and I guarantee you that they will agree with me!

GAMERTAG xX Spartan26 Xx

i agree, a want the old rank system back. not the credit one. i disliked reaches ranking system because it also didnt realy reward you for ranking up, it just made you look like you play to much lol.

• Like 1

armour should be like reach but have requirements like beating a certain mission on Legendary