What if flood could drive cars, use guns, do things they've never done before. They could create a whole new gametype.

Gravedanger:

In this gamemode you are either flood or spartans. Both can use covenant, human, and forerunner weapons and vehicles. A gravemind has formed and the flood are becoming stronger mentally with it being created. your job is to exterminate the flood and  destroy the gravemind. 16 vs 16 battles

Custom game flood:

In custom games there could be flood AI that could be customized for example you can have a flood  move in a certain direction only or have it have no A.I ( customize), dumb A.I ( has regular flood traits) or smart A.I( gravemind flood can drive, will go after weapons, pickup weapons, drive vehicles, and steal ordinance.)

You never played infection in any of the other Halos did you?

Flood were just as customizable as humans, if not more. Flood AI is an alright idea, but there are always problems with AI, especially with forgettable maps.

And with AI there is always the possibility it'll lag a Person's game.

Anyway I can see 343 bringing back all the features from the regular Infection mode in Halo: Reach. 

Plus I think since they actually made Flood Spartans, that they can have different "Types" of Flood for the Player to control in the Halo 5 Flood gametype. Like one of those little Infection Forms, or maybe a Pure Flood "Tank" form from Halo 3, and etc.

infection customs in halo reach was in my option the best thing about it you could play the game for hours on ghost busters fat kid get out my house and so on I do wish 343 put that stuff in halo 5 or halo 4

Anyway I can see 343 bringing back all the features from the regular Infection mode in Halo: Reach. 

Plus I think since they actually made Flood Spartans, that they can have different "Types" of Flood for the Player to control in the Halo 5 Flood gametype. Like one of those little Infection Forms, or maybe a Pure Flood "Tank" form from Halo 3, and etc.

if done right could evolve flood along with all halo reach setting and more of course :thumbsup:

What about a flood heavy, instead of having the talon it has a crushing club which works like a gravity hammer, only shorter range and has more health?

• Like 1

You never played infection in any of the other Halos did you?

Flood were just as customizable as humans, if not more. Flood AI is an alright idea, but there are always problems with AI, especially with forgettable maps.

yeah i never really played halo reach multi. i played the campaign but never really played multiplayer

I think the xbox one cloud services should handle all this and make sure theres no lag

Here's the problems with AI. They have to be programmed for each map, and programmed to sense forge changes and pieces. AI have to be individually programmed for each map and gametype, and every variation in mm. Let's just say, it would set back the next Halo months, if not more, and the AI wouldn't even be all that great.

Here's the problems with AI. They have to be programmed for each map, and programmed to sense forge changes and pieces. AI have to be individually programmed for each map and gametype, and every variation in mm. Let's just say, it would set back the next Halo months, if not more, and the AI wouldn't even be all that great.

I see what you mean but maybe they could release an update and add it