Meet Your Maker Thursday Night Testing Lobby

AbleSir Thomas

Meet your Maker Testing Lobby

Welcome to the new weekly testing event for MYM.

This event is meant as a testing resource for forgers, looking to polish maps before submitting them to MYM.

As a Judge on the MYM contest and Dominion Host at THFE, I will be able to provide valuable feedback for potential MYM Submissions.

What kind of maps can I test?

This event is centered around potential MYM maps. Since MYM is focused on dominion, we will only test dominion maps

WE WILL NOT TEST A MAP THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE MYM CONTEST.

Can I test with a custom gametype?

NO, Since MYM does not allow custom gametypes, we will be testing with the standard Dominion Matchmaking gametype

Should I post my map in the submission thread before requesting testing?

NO, Maps will not receive feedback or changes after being officially submitted to the contest

How do i get my map tested?

Simple just reply to the thread as follows

Example:

Map: Corrosion

Gamertag: AbleSir Thomas

Film: Yes, I may not make it to testing

How do I join testing?
Attendance is NOT required but It is recommended.
In order to join testing send a message the reads " inv123 " to the available hosts
Hosts: AbleSir Thomas

What if I don't have a map?
Testers are welcome be sure to message the host for an inv

When does testing start?
Testing begins at 6PM CST every Thursday.

How will feedback be provided?
If you attend the testing: Feedback will be provided in the post game lobby, immediately after the game is played.
If you don't attend the test session: Feedback will be provided via PM over 343i.org within 2 days time of testing. 
Also game-play film will be available in My file-share at player request.

What are the rules?
(1.) Be sure to include your Xbox Live Gamertag. If you don't, then we won't be able to find you in-game to provide an invitation to the event.

(2.) Two gameplay request per player, please. This policy will allow for more players to get tests, and prevent the lobby from running too late.

(3.) Deadline for map admission is Thursday at 5pm. This deadline may be announced sooner if there is a high rate of map submissions. 

(4.) Maps must be available in your fileshare. This allows the host to quickly progress between submissions.
  • Like 7

Sorry I'm late. I just found this thread today. If you get around to running any tests tonight or later this weekend I hope you can add this one to your list. I've already done some testing, but more would be better.

Gamertag: Chronmeister

Map: Outlander (description: Dominion)

Click >HERE< to link to my Waypoint DL

I'm online quite a bit, so if you need testers please invite me. I will be submitting this next Teusday so I hope you can test it before then. Thanks.

Map: Inquisitor V2.0.2

Gamertag: Gwam Lam

Film: No I won't be there but this week a video wont be necessary just feedback please.

Only made minor changes. I was headed out to vacation the next morning so didnt have a ton of time. But those few changes should help a lot. So just let me know how it goes again.