Help needed! Anyone with an interest in video making for halo!!

Dominator

Hello, I am the creator of "Its4Halo". Its4halo is planned to be a new and exciting "studios" that will release content mainly for Halo. But we will be providing content for a larger group than just the halo fanbase, my goal is to focus on the halo franchise for many things, Machinimas, montages, top5 and more. but I also want to do other games like battlefiled or Homefront(un decided) and these would be walkthroughs, reviews, and more.

Equipment needed:

Good enough- A dazzle Cap card with Pinnacle Studios (any type, but 14 is good) and Mozzila FireFox with the "DownloadHelper" app.

Prefered- Some sort of HD PVR with some sort of high end Movie maker, again Pinnacle is fine but Sony Vegas is obviously better, if you knnow how to use it :P

Exceptions-I will make some, IF your certain series does not call for to much editing, and you have a movie maker, and or a type of editing device that can record(prefered HD)

What I need is:

1: obviously a fan base for them to send in clips for a top5 series, so ill need subscribers and people to spread the word about our "studios"

2: I will need editors that have a minimum equipment of a Dazzle Cap card with some sort of movie maker higher grade than "MS movie maker" (Pinnacle studios 14, Sony Vagas are examples)(I would prefer an HD PVR recorder but those cost up to $200 so if you dont already have one, then go for somthing smaller to start.

3:I will need dedicated people who can take time out of there lives(a small portion more than likly) to create these videos with love and care. these videos need to look,sound, and feel proffesional, I am an ameture, but I dont want to see garbage videos either, I want as good quality as you can get it.

4: I will need you to be willing to comparamise and deal with my dead lines which are not hard to deal with at all, a video once a week, every two weeks? not so hard.

5:You dont need to much experiance, as I dont have any either, but I want your best, and i want you to practice, or show me what you can do without my help, and then i will teach you what I know to help where I can(for example getting your video full screen when you dont own a PVR and you have a dazzle.

6:Some people might need to buy a PC Headset to comentate on some things, I dont know yet because I dont kknow what your wanting to do, so we can talk about that more if we talk over XBL

Here is a list of different Ideas I have that need filled:

1: A host for a "Top5 plays type series"

2:A host for a foges series where fans and "us" send in maps to show off to the world and pretty much spend our time making yet again another vid for the fans.

3:If you would like to send in your own ideas that are uniqe and interesting, then let me know, and ill think about it! If its not halo, as long as it is good, i would consider it depending on your equipment.

So if you think you can meet these simple things needed and you take an interest in the idea of making videos for halo and so much more, let me know over XBL my Gamertag is dominator1007.

ATENTION: (this is an edition to the post!) Im looking for someone to make an "Avatar" and "Background" for the Channel "Its4Halo" if you are a fan, and you feel you want to try your hand at making a background that fits Its4Halo's Channel layout and is a good "theme" for the channel try your hand at making one, if you would like to make us an "Avatar"(small picture where name is) then by all means another photoshop project. If your a fan, or your not but are interested let me know! I will give you full credit and give you a shout out for here,XBL, or a youtube account. I also can get you in my review for the "Halo Reach Beta hopper review" that ill do in 2 weeks thanks guys!

Also if you would like to help us right now as you are reading this click the link below that takes you to our channel and please subscribe and Like our newest videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Its4Halo?feature=mhee

Here is our most viewed Video on our channel as of now we are over 1,000+ on this video so we are making progress!

Here is our newest Review! ENjoy, Subscribe, Comment! <3

I will sub and help advertise if you like by sending something to all my recent players. Also, if I see anything epic I will be sure to send you a clip. I will add you on XBL next time I'm on.

Thanks bro apreciate it! And thank you for the future Subscribtion! add me on xbl, my tag is dominator1007

Thanks bro apreciate it! And thank you for the future Subscribtion! add me on xbl, my tag is dominator1007

It's not much but it's the least I can do. I'm glad to help because I see how serious you are about this.

It's not much but it's the least I can do. I'm glad to help because I see how serious you are about this.

I really am, I need the subs though, not because I want to dominate(no pun intended) youtube, but I want to provide the gaming community somthing special :) and Its truly for halo (pun intened)

I'll try to get my hands on the best cap card I can get but until then, all I can do is wish you luck.(I've already subbed)

you could advertise? make Youtube.com/Its4Halo your motto? put in Bio? maby make your Sig have a link to our channel? tell all your friends to sub? (the freidns thing would be really awsome btw, and telling there friends and so on ;) )

ATENTION Im looking for someone to make an "Avatar" and "Background" for the Channel "Its4Halo" if you are a fan, and you feel you want to try your hand at making a background that fits Its4Halo's Channel layout and is a good "theme" for the channel try your hand at making one, if you would like to make us an "Avatar"(small picture where name is) then by all means another photoshop project. If your a fan, or your not but are interested let me know! I will give you full credit and give you a shout out for here,XBL, or a youtube account. I also can get you in my review for the "Halo Reach Beta hopper review" that ill do in 2 weeks thanks guys!