The One Expected Legend - New Legendary Member

Absolute Dog

You have been a friend and more to me Mayh3m. We have shared so many things in this long run together. We have shared laughs, we have shared friendship, we have shared faith, we have shared love of Marvel comics, Halo, and so much more. You have been one truly awesome member. You are one of the few people whom I call great. Not just a great member, but a great friend, the best one could ask for. You are a true inspiration to us all, and I can only thank you for that, and never stop doing so. You have become legend, and I can think of no greater honor than that, and to say that once again you are my friend. I hope that we can continue to be friends in the future. You, Mayh3m, don't need the title, don't need the yellow. For no matter what you will be a true legend and champion of the forum. I hope and pray that you will stay that way. You have been, and always will be, my friend. Live long, and prosper. I wish you great luck in your life ahead. You still have your whole life to live. I hope that you will be a bright light shining in this dark world.

• Like 7

Total has always deserved this honor. When I joined, he was a great and welcoming member in the news group, and he was all over the forums. I didn't see all that much news from him, but he was a great member that was pretty much always making a party. He was a great guy to have around, and sometimes the only guy to have around.

Well deserved!

• Like 8

Congratulations Mayh3m!

I haven't known you very long, but as I read this post almost I immediately thought "I wonder if AD's talking about Mayh3m?" He is. Mayh3m, you're a great member and were a great mod and helped me when I first joined. You are a Legend and while you may not be as active in the forum now, I want to say Thank You. Thank You, for all your hard work in the forum.

Total Mayh3m, Legend of 343i

• Like 7

You've always been a good friend to me, and all of us, John.

You deserve this title, because you are certainly... legendary.

I hope you come back as a moderator soon!

Gonna miss you being blue, but will have to get used to seeing you in yellow. :P

You have your whole life ahead of you man, and I wish you best of luck.

Thank you for being a great friend to all of us; you sir, are a legend.

• Like 7

Well, Mayh3m, I always considered you one of the most constant Mods here, no kidding. Always active, always friendly, I've always admired your work. It saddens me deep seeing you no more in this, another pillar is leaving. I'm not very active right now in this forum, I never participate a playdate, but I can remember some of the past days. You'll always have my respect, you were probably the kindest Community Mod here. When Victory tried to do that MoM thing (which is still running by the way), out of all Europeans mods I chose you.

So, thank you for your work. See you on the forums, friend.

• Like 5

I can't think of a more deserving member to be promoted to Legendary! A member that ALWAYS went above and beyond what was expected, helpful to all members both new and old, and someone who could sit back and look at a situation from a different perspective to be sure it was understood and handled properly.

It is an honor to know you Total Mayh3m... an honor to have worked with you... an honor having you on my friends list! Your legacy will always live on at 343iCF!

Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck with the next step in your journey!

- Choot :thumbsup:

• Like 6

Total ly worth it.  You have made this site great and you have shown people what great compassion is. There have been just a few brief times that we have had the chance to talk or exchange some kind of wisdom for a paper you were writing. lol. But nonetheless those talks were always good and you always cared about the things I would say. And I notice you do that with all the members. The one thing that you haven't done to this site is cause Mayh3m.

There are two words that now describe you.

LEGEN  -  DARY

Edited by CooliestRap - Gwam
  • Like 7

Mayh3m you know how I feel about you but I will say again that you are not just a Moderator here. You're a friend to almost everyone you've come in contact with. And to see you depart is one of the most challenging goodbyes this site has ever seen. Another Legend leaves his mark. ALL HAIL TOTAL MAYH3M!

• Like 7

Congratulations Total Mayh3m!! You truly are a Legend not only on the Forum, but in life :). You are now in an Elite Group that the Greats of the forum belong to... and I gotta tell you, You fit right in there with them. Congrats buddy!!! Keep on being :awesome: AWESOME

• Like 6

Welcome to Legendary Yellow Mayh3m

It was a blessing when you joined this forum, from member, to staff, to moderator, you always gave every role 100%.

You always showed fairness to all, and are a shining beacon for all members to look up to.

I myself am honored to share the same Yellow Legendary as you, as you are A TRUE LEGENDARY MEMBER

• Like 6

Congrats Total. :)

I wish you luck in your life. And I am sure, that we will most likely see you again. 

Take care, Total, see you again soon, and congrats once again, on your new title. :welcome:

• Like 4

Total Mayh3m... thank you. Thank you for being there for us. For always being by our side when we need you. Thank you for being there. Thank you for anytime you have ever banned me, because that taught me lessons. It was always for my benefit. And I know there's always a good reason for everything you do. Thank you. :)

• Like 1