A Halo Game with The Arbiter as the Main Character ?

TheMightyLlama1

I have had a idea about a new Halo ever since they annouced The Halo Series will be a Saga. So, I thought since it will be a Saga, well get different characters to play as the series progress. I thought of Arbitter having his own game, much like ODST. The story would take place after Halo 3. Arbiter makes the peace treaty with Humans and the story would center around Arbiter's war with the Evil Elites in the Elite Homeworld. Idk about you guys, but I thought the idea is cool. The title would be called "Halo 4: The Arbiter" or some variation of that. What do you guys think ?

I have had a idea about a new Halo ever since they annouced The Halo Series will be a Saga. So, I thought since it will be a Saga, well get different characters to play as the series progress. I thought of Arbitter having his own game, much like ODST. The story would take place after Halo 3. Arbiter makes the peace treaty with Humans and the story would center around Arbiter's war with the Evil Elites in the Elite Homeworld. Idk about you guys, but I thought the idea is cool. The title would be called "Halo 4: The Arbiter" or some variation of that. What do you guys think ?

hmmm this sounds like something a certain game company would do I think it called Capcom and they made a game called dead rising 2 but a year later they make a game called dead rising 2 off the record hmmm

I kind of like this idea very much as halo 4 the arbiter just sounds like another dead rising 2 off the record game but maybe a spin off game in a few years I don't know  :thumbsup:

Edited by Caboose the Ace