Never happen in any other Halo, looking at you 343

You gave me the standard 60 minute ban for quitting.

The only reason I have to quit so much is because your developing team failed to design an algorithm that introduces new players into the match after the original ones of quit.

This forces me to play uneven matches (5v3, 5v2, 5v1, etc.) that result in vicious loops of me getting killed as soon as I spawn. How is this fun? How is this suppose to be enjoyable? How can you call it a game when its 5 on 2 and the other team has a monopoly on vehicles.

Please fix this problem or get rid of your silly ban.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I quit all the time in halo reach, but for some reason I never quit in halo 4. If I join in progress it's usually within the last minute unfortunately and as everyone else has said I use Naked Eli's little trick. Never a reason to leave a game. Plus I rather spend more time playing and less time in black screen. lol

• 1 month later...

i know halo 4 is frustrating and even i quit (i,m more into halo 3 style multiplayer) but i try not  to unless i am being spawn killed and remember my mind trick having 5 people on the enemy team and you on your own. Odds are you will definitely win as you can kill 5 ppl they can only kill one

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...