Anyone Here Play Any Fighting Games

Vangelis

I still play Virtua Fighter 2. You can't stop me with Jacky!

I tried to get into Capcom vs Marvel 2 but when I took my skills online I quickly saw I was not up to pare with those guys. But locally I'm still the best :)

Rampage (N64), Bio Freaks (N64), Killer Instinct (N64), Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1/2/3 (PS2), Dragonball Z Burst Limit and Ultimate Tenkaichi (Xbox 360), Supersmash bros melee (Gamecube), Mortal Combat (N64), and Strip Fighter II (Arcade Machine).

1. Rampage, and Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Gamecube.

2. The original Super Smash Bros. for the N-64.

3. Tekken (?... Don't remember which one it was. I also don't remember how many Tekken games came out for PS1) for Playstation 1.

4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii.

5. Playstation All Stars for the PS3

6. I also used to play a bunch of DragonBall and Naruto games when I was younger, but they've lost all appeal by now.

1. Rampage, and Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Gamecube.

2. The original Super Smash Bros. for the N-64.

3. Tekken (?... Don't remember which one it was. I also don't remember how many Tekken games came out for PS1) for Playstation 1.

4. Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii.

5. Playstation All Stars for the PS3

6. I also used to play a bunch of DragonBall and Naruto games when I was younger, but they've lost all appeal by now.

The first 3 Tekken games were available for the playstation 1. Tekken Tag was available for the psx in a few countries.

Rampage (N64), Bio Freaks (N64), Killer Instinct (N64), Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1/2/3 (PS2), Dragonball Z Burst Limit and Ultimate Tenkaichi (Xbox 360), Supersmash bros melee (Gamecube), Mortal Combat (N64), and Strip Fighter II (Arcade Machine).

SSBM is more of a "party" game, unless of course you remove items. Then it turns into a combo-fest, especially if you get them against a wall. xD I loved doing that...

That is one thing that brawl lacked, I think: combos.

Fighting games? anything Mortal Kombat, the amount of money i ploughed into MK1 in the arcades was scary!

loved Mk Deception on the gamecube, Mortal Kombat Complete Kollection on X360 is brill, and Injustice Gods Among Us is a blast, the people that play online are so bad its scary :hrhr:

Well Vangelis, I don't think you need to know which I play, The amount of times we've almost killed each other over them attests to that.

But:

KOF

Tekken

Street Fighter

Soul Caliber

Pretty much anything. I like fighting games... :drool:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...