Calling all photographers! (and anyone who likes looking at nice pix)

Anyone here who is into photography, or just likes taking pictures, I'd like you to go ahead and post a few things.

1. What camera you have.

2. A few pictures to share.

3. And/or a website or blog if you have one.

4. Any interesting, cool, or exotic places you have taken pictures in.

RULES: 

No flaming on people about their pictures

No flaming on people about what kind of camera they have

No inappropriate content (ie nudity, language, etc)

HAVE FUN

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Suppose I'll start.

I used to use a Fujifilm Finepix 2500HD that my grandma bought me one year for Christmas. However, I recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T5i. I've never been anywhere REALLY cool, but I've taken some good pics in San Francisco, CA. I recently went on a road trip through Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon and took some pretty cool pictures there. I'm not going to bother putting any pictures in my post since you can see most of my good stuff here: http://thebashfulbrute.tumblr.com/

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PS: Try and keep this thread alive! If you take a particularly beautiful or cool picture, or go on a cool photography trip, post it here!!

Edited by Mr. Bashful Brute
  • Like 1

My camera broke... I'm to lazy to go to town and get a new one. But I take pics of  hot rods and street rods in the city's I am in and I take pics of old  architecture... and my instruments, and my band, and the other musicians in my area... I don't put them on the web so I can't show employees off...