Weapon Ideas

Trae Houston

Every one is talking about weapons they want to be brought back in the halo series. So I am asking you what weapon ideas that you have. I don't care what weapons from past games just the Ideas within your head. If you like the ideas you see on this page smack the like button over and over again.

i think that the SMG should make a return. And i do miss the Duel Wielding Needlers. (admit it, you do too)  

not so much a weapon, but i also would like the Homing ability from Halo 2 introduced back into Halo (5). maybe the rockets won't be as powerful though.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think that the Halo 3 Spartan Laser should make a comeback, also the Brute weapons: but expand this because they are now a separate Covenant.

Um... the Spartan Laser is in Halo 4 and it is the same...... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Um... the Spartan Laser is in Halo 4 and it is the same...... 

Actually, Reach's and 4's reduced the battery life to drain 25% instead of 20% per shot, which nerfed it from 5 to 4 shots. Also, ever since Reach, the Splazer seems to have a decrease in damage when you swipe the target as the laser is firing. Ive had several players walk away from me shieldless but not dead just because I was moving the reticule slightly in an attempt to lead my target.

Halo 3's laser was simple: Anything that touches the big red laser...is dead.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to have an option to stick silencers on the end of my weapon, specific weapons of course. I'd love to do a stealth mission in Halo 5, if they could make it so it would take 2 or 3x as long to finish a mission, I'd be fine with it. I want Stealth to be properly introduced into Halo, not every mission but maybe 2 or 3. That's just me, I love stealth.

Also, I'd like a Cluster grenade, simply throw it, the grenade opens up and then basically making it rain with smaller grenades.  And, similar to the first one, a grenade you throw into the sky (Best way to use this type of grenade) that then separates into small homing grenades that find their way to separate targets (Depending on how many there are) and giving small portions of damage to the enemies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two words, guys.

Shotgun. Needler.

nxKtUYV.gif

Wow. That's pretty bad ass looking! It may be a bit OP though, don't you think?... I mean, normal shotgun's like a 1 to 2 shot kill - with the addition of the explosion that happens after the needle penetrates the enemy I'm thinking this might be a 1 shot kill 100% of the time... I'm no expert though, that's just my assumption.

Wow. That's pretty bad *** looking! It may be a bit OP though, don't you think?... I mean, normal shotgun's like a 1 to 2 shot kill - with the addition of the explosion that happens after the needle penetrates the enemy I'm thinking this might be a 1 shot kill 100% of the time... I'm no expert though, that's just my assumption.

It's just a concept. It's 343's job to make it work if they go with something like a Shotgun Needler. I hope they do though. It sounds and looks pretty awesome.

• Like 1

Well, I think through out all of the Halo's there has been pretty epic guns. One things for certain I think it would be awesome to make a weapon that was like a pistol with a mini chainsaw, called a Pistol Saw. I know what your all thinking. "That would be too gory once you used the chainsaw on your enemies." No, actually since it will be a mini chainsaw, not as much blood will come out. So, basically i'm thinking to re-model a new pistol, and add the chainsaw. I'd say, when you chainsawed a enemy it should go short of vertical down the chest (/), and tiny drops of blood would fly out. I was also thinking of a Rocket Rifle, which would basically be a Rocket Launcher combined with a Shot Gun, so you know you can shoot far and when the enemies get too close you use your shot gun. I was thinking when you used this gun, you could press x to switch to each of them. One more idea! I think it would also be useful if there was a Katana, we literally only see knifes, when you assasiante someone. So I thought it would be cool if you were firing bullets out of your gun and you could just switch to a Katana, two hits and the enemies die. Kind of like a Energy Sword.

• Katana (Sword)
  • Rocket Rifle (Rocket Launcher combined with a Shot Gun, press X to switch through each weapon)
  • Pistol Saw (A re-modeled Pistol with a tiny chain saw on the bottom, when you chain saw a enemy, the chain saw will go vertical down the enemies chest like this: /)
Edited by тυ¢кєя

Well, I think through out all of the Halo's there has been pretty epic guns. One things for certain I think it would be awesome to make a weapon that was like a pistol with a mini chainsaw, called a Pistol Saw. I know what your all thinking. "That would be too gory once you used the chainsaw on your enemies." No, actually since it will be a mini chainsaw, not as much blood will come out. So, basically i'm thinking to re-model a new pistol, and add the chainsaw. I'd say, when you chainsawed a enemy it should go short of vertical down the chest (/), and tiny drops of blood would fly out. I was also thinking of a Rocket Rifle, which would basically be a Rocket Launcher combined with a Shot Gun, so you know you can shoot far and when the enemies get too close you use your shot gun. I was thinking when you used this gun, you could press x to switch to each of them. One more idea! I think it would also be useful if there was a Katana, we literally only see knifes, when you assasiante someone. So I thought it would be cool if you were firing bullets out of your gun and you could just switch to a Katana, two hits and the enemies die. Kind of like a Energy Sword.

• Katana (Sword)
  • Rocket Rifle (Rocket Launcher combined with a Shot Gun, press X to switch through each weapon)
  • Pistol Saw (A re-modeled Pistol with a tiny chain saw on the bottom, when you chain saw a enemy, the chain saw will go vertical down the enemies chest like this: /)

I think your ideas are pretty darn good. i dont know i think it would be cool to have a shotgun needler, like that one guy said, thats all i got.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Z-450 Beam Emitter

The Beam Emitter is a Forerunner Heavy Weapon. Like the name suggests, it is a heavy shoulder-mounted beam-cannon.

The weapon is similar to the Incineration Cannon, but has a 4-seconds charge-up. Then, it unleashes a powerful orange or blue beam, like the Beam Turret. The beam last longer then the Spartan Laser, but shorter then the Beam Turret.

It can fire in 2 ways. The standard way and the special way. Both have a 4 second cool-down. Special way charges two seconds less, reduces the damage to 50% of standard way, but doubles the range.

Like it? Lemme know!

Two words, guys.

Shotgun. Needler.

nxKtUYV.gif

Its about time for the Covenant to have a Shotgun. All this time observing Humans kill with it, they're gonna HAVE to make one. Just to keep up. The amount of Needles launched at the shield at the same time should drain it completely. The second shot should kill the target(supercombine). Should hold 3 blasts, each consisting of 10 needles. Nice render, though.

• Like 1

smack the like button over and over again.

That would just like and unlike a post repeatedly.

Anyway...I do like the idea of a Shotgun Needler.

I also think the idea of a Gravity Gun-like weapon might work, if a secondary ability was added to the Gravity Hammer resembling that of the Fist of Rukt.