Anyone getting the Xbox One?

ThurstonM

I actually have a plan: 

Get Halo(5) and also get the Xbox one. 

because almost no one else will be getting the X1, i will start up a You tube channel about it - Walk throughs, let's play etc... 

=Millions of views 

:) 

Probably won't work. But worth a go any way. 

I will be gladly buying the Xbox One. They have patched some of the flaws and that makes it look even more appealing.

Halo

Ryse

The Crew

Titanfall

AC

Forza

BF4

COD: Ghosts

Destiny

Just some of the titles, including exclusives that make me the most interested in Xbox One.

I support Xbox One.

I support Halo 5

I support 343 Industries.

• Like 1

I will be gladly buying the Xbox One. They have patched some of the flaws and that makes it look even more appealing.

Halo

Ryse

The Crew

Titanfall

AC

Forza

BF4

COD: Ghosts

Destiny

Just some of the titles, including exclusives that make me the most interested in Xbox One.

I support Xbox One.

I support Halo 5

I support 343 Industries.

Love how only three of those are you listed are exclusives. :clap:

Speaking of not being interested, I'm not interested in the consoles to begin with. Most of us get these consoles for the games that are on them. If a console has my favorite games, then in turn I want said console. The only thing PS4 had to offer me personally was Kingdom Hearts 3, and now that the series (KH3 at least) is not even exclusive to Sony and Nintendo anymore, well, they've strayed any chance of grabbing me. It's Halo that makes me return to the Xbox, but that's because of my interest in the series. Had Halo ever been exclusive to PS, then I would guess I'd be getting a PS4 instead of a XBONE next year. Also, since the other 3 games I'm extremely excited for aren't even exclusives for neither console (Star Wars Battlefront 3, KH3, Destiny) I can have all the games that I want on the XBONE. Hell, the only reason I would get a Product from Sony would be for the Last Of Us, and maybe any future God of War. It all matters about the games that me as the consumer wants, not the console I have to have to run it on.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kind of on the fence deciding if I should  get PS 4 or XBOX One and for awhile I was in the PS 4 camp. But I've been looking at how responsive Microsoft has been to concerns from gamers of late and I'm impressed with what they are doing.

Another factor is I've been looking at the games coming to the consoles. At least 95% of the games I am interested in are coming to both (i.e. Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV and Mad Max) but there is one big title that makes XBOX One more appealing and that is HALO. I am a big HALO fan and we know for certain that game will not be on PS 4.

Ryse, Quantum Break and Dead Rising 3 also look cool.

I like Ratchet and Clank and Hot Shots Golf, but not as much as I like HALO.

So it looks like I will be getting XBOX One, but not on Day One. I'll wait until the launch chaos has died down.

As much as I want to, until I sort out a permanent place of residence, with a stable internet connection, I don't think it would really be worth it. Might just get another 360 for a while personally, but eventually... maybe when the pricetag drops a little.

That does seem like a smart idea  Microsoft did say they will be supporting it for a few years and I am sure most of the games will be the same for a time on next gen and current gen consoles just expect next gen versions of the game to look better. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...