Space battles?

xbone4life

I think space battles should be implemented into halo 5. It would have

covenant and unsc battles.The would have covenant,banshees,phantoms, and AI  controlled  dropships.

The UNSC would have falcon,hornets, and unsc carriers. The objective would be to protect the airspace for the dropship while it  dropped troops of on earth or other planets. To win you have to destroy all vehicles in the area and board the ship.

There would be AI eneimies mainly grunts but with the occasional elite and one hunter to guard the core.To destroy the ship you have to plant a bomb.

If all the enemy team  dies they respwan in 30 seconds they have 1 minute to disarm the bomb and kill the enemy team. Also if 2 or more of the enemy team survies they respawn in 15 seconds.

Each capture is 500 points it takes 3500 points to win. If you lose you end up like jorge on reach and before he dies in the explosion he tells you "I told you to make it count."

(i got this idea from someone else) The team can call down an ordinance and everyone has to agree on the ordinance, there will be numbers above the ordinance the team want which tell you which one is most popular for example ODST pelican airstrike or a covenant carrier attack.

I'm not sure if you mean this to be more like Firefight or Multiplayer, but either way, it sounds good. But you should also have Broadswords and Liches. I think it's likely there will be a space battle similar to this in the next Halo's campaign, but a gametype, I'm not so sure. Just gotta keep our fingers crossed.

• Like 1