Banned from halo 4 matchmaking

Setnoma

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst206021_Halo-4-Ban-FAQ.aspx

Try posting there as well... I'm not saying you did something wrong and I'm not trying to call you out on anything, but If you were banned, you must of done something to deserve it... But innocent until proven guilty, so present your case to the court (BS angel) and hope she is in a good mood.

Good luck. 

Wait, you get banned for an hour for quitting? :o

Yup. If you quit 6 games in arow, or something like that.. Not to sure how many games you gotta quit out of but it happens. It's happened to me.

• 2 months later...

Everytime i go on war games just before it starts the game it kicks me out and says that everyone else has left thus leaving me in the lobby alone or it goes to the blue badge like it should but then returns me to the main screen is it a ban and what should i do???? Help????

Everytime i go on war games just before it starts the game it kicks me out and says that everyone else has left thus leaving me in the lobby alone or it goes to the blue badge like it should but then returns me to the main screen is it a ban and what should i do???? Help????

Might just be a connection error. Try restarting your router. If this always happens, get in touch with 343, they'll know what to do. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pbrabbit the problem with that is most of the good Halo players have left and only the less skilful ones are left so it is really frustrating to play with less skilled players than you and watch them do really stupid things. :)

I agree. Some players are truuuuuuuuuuuly crap! 

So you guys are gonna quit because you're absolutely dominating the other team? Or am I not getting something......?

• Like 1

This has happened to me quite a few times. I believe you were banned from Matchmaking because you quit too many games. So if you don't want this to happen again, try to stay in as many games as you can. If you don't like who your playing with, just back out of the game and then you can search for a new game. If this is not the reason, then I am not sureGood luck though :)!

P.S.  Oh and if you need any further assistants then my dear horse, Jimmy can help you out. 40px-New_Year_Horse-icon.png

Edited by тυ¢кєя

This has happened to me quite a few times. I believe you were banned from Matchmaking because you quit too many games. So if you don't want this to happen again, try to stay in as many games as you can. If you don't like who your playing with, just back out of the game and then you can search for a new game. If this is not the reason, then I am not sureGood luck though :)!

P.S.  Oh and if you need any further assistants then my dear horse, Jimmy can help you out. 40px-New_Year_Horse-icon.png

I think I need Jimmy's help. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I just got banned, presumably for killing too many teamates. Except the game is so flooded with idiots, people are always jumping in front of my rockets, ghost, tank, sniper, you name it. Halo is trash now, 343 sucks and Bungie sold out to Activision. Screw it, I'mm gonna go play battlefront on the PS4

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.