Campaign too Easy on Legendary ?

TheMightyLlama1

I just played the first three levels on Legendary and I only died 1-5 times. Is this just because the first levels are easy ? I played Halo 3 and ODST's campaign and they were much harder then this.

yes I think halo 4 is too easy on legendary go to halo 2 for a challenge :thumbsup:

• Like 1

yes I think halo 4 is too easy on legendary go to halo 2 for a challenge :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I played Halo 2 on Legendary ... those damn Jackels Sinpers :(

Halo 4's entire campaign is easy. If you're playing it for the sake of winning the game, go right ahead. But if you want a challenge, I suggest grabbing any other Halo.

Halo 4 is the easiest one.

Haha yeah, I'm just doing this because I'm playing all of them Legendary and I want Master Chief's Armor :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

all I remember of halo 2 is running out of ammo and having to do some krazzy blitz or seek around to find a plasma pistol and try to work my way up the covenant food chain to get a bigger gun that had less ammo then all the rest. Halo 2 was rough on legendary, wish it was the standard that all halo game's ware based on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with the others, Halo 4's Campaign was ridiculously easy. I was able to get through it in a single night, and that's pretty difficult to do with any game on it's hardest difficulty . As the others have suggested, if you're looking for a challenge, Halo 2 is is more than your best bet . Plus it's literally the best Halo, so no matter how frustrated you get, it will all be worth it in the end, if you just so happen to make it that far  without having your controller impaled into the tv .

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I wouldn't say Halo 4 on legendary was really easy. There are definitely moments in the game that drove you crazy but I guess in a way it was sorta easy. I don't doubt all of us at one point had at least 1 difficult moment in the campaign. If you played legendary on Co-op then I agree it's easy but not on your own, it's definitely more of a challenge but at the same time it was sorta easy as I stated.

• 2 months later...

Halo 2 Legendary I could do blindfolded with 1-3 deaths tops. Halo 4 for me was way harder. Those pesky Knights and Crawlers are the bane of my existance!

To be honest, I hated fighting the Prometheans in Halo 4. They really annoyed me and weren't as enjoyable to kill as the Covenant in my opinion.