I am hoping for a great turnout like last time and hopefully a Halo rejuvenation for the Halo community.  This is an incredible game type, which is 343 Industries original and not from any other Halo.  Interesting game play and  interactive map aesthetics are only part of the features that this particular game type offers.  For the forgers who have never had a chance to forge a Dominion map, here is your chance to start.  Good luck to all participants.  I hope you enjoy taking on the challenge of a difficult, yet very rewarding, style of map designing.  Good luck and good forging!

• Like 4

Looks like another 40 hours of my life is gone. Cheers everyone!  :thumbsup: Seriously, this is going to be really fun. I am a large fan of the Dominion gametype. It was truly original, and I have high hopes for Ricochet, which is coming out next month. Let's go forge!

• Like 3

Good luck to everyone. Forging a dominion map takes more than just forging a map then submitting it. It takes alot of testing and alot of time. Please have patience with your map and don't send an old map that you think would do fine. :)

• Like 2

If you have read the submission thread you know the expected requirements, do you have a more specific question in mind? Please elaborate on your thoughts.

Haven't read the submissions thread yet. Will do now