Star Wars: Battlefront Wishlist

It's been revealed DICE will be creating the next installment in the Star Wars Battlefront series. So what do you most want to see in this new game?

I want to see Hoth(SWBF2), Kashyyk(SWBF2), and Tatooine.

Something new I'd like to see is V-19 Torrents for space battles and the A6 Juggernaut for ground battles.

• Like 1

I am interested to see how they design different categories in this new battlefront. In the old battlefronts, I remember designing a "playlist" of maps and gametypes for offline play, and it would just cycle through those large battlefields with mainly AIs. There was something similar to a campaign in battlefront II, but nothing near the standards that gaming has now. I want to know if dice will create a unique campaign and separate multiplayer, or if the gameplay will still revolve around large battles against AI forces...

there isn't really much that I can wish for until I understand the layout of the game. The game could modernize drastically, or stay close to it's original values. Because of this, the map layouts could be completely different, weapons could become more limited, and player customization might come into play. Once more details are released, I will have a much better idea of what to wish for

As for now, I just wish that they bring back those large AI filled battles as the main gametype

• Like 1

I am interested to see how they design different categories in this new battlefront. In the old battlefronts, I remember designing a "playlist" of maps and gametypes for offline play, and it would just cycle through those large battlefields with mainly AIs. There was something similar to a campaign in battlefront II, but nothing near the standards that gaming has now. I want to know if dice will create a unique campaign and separate multiplayer, or if the gameplay will still revolve around large battles against AI forces...

there isn't really much that I can wish for until I understand the layout of the game. The game could modernize drastically, or stay close to it's original values. Because of this, the map layouts could be completely different, weapons could become more limited, and player customization might come into play. Once more details are released, I will have a much better idea of what to wish for

As for now, I just wish that they bring back those large AI filled battles as the main gametype

Ah! That'd be epic customizable classes and armor! If DICE did that I'd be so Happy :D

• 2 weeks later...

1. Tatooine, happens to be my favorite planet in Star Wars.

2. Offline AI

3. Matchmaking (obviously)

3. Instant action, this is kinda a must when it comes to Battlefront. 

4. Improved Galactic Conquest. I spent a lot of time conquering the galaxy, so maybe more units, planets, and factions?

5. Personal character customization like in the PSP versions of Battlefront.

6. Ground/Space battles. PCs and the new consoles can definitely handle it, especially if a PSP can.

Those are just a few that are on my wishlist :D

• Like 1

I would like,in space, be able to control the ship's systems and enter the other support ships like the Rebel transport , in Hoth ,if you are a Rebel,control the Ion cannon to disable the ship's shields and disable the entire ship during some time like in the movies,launch orbital bombardments and in normal difficulty,the AI should be more intelligent.That's for Campaign,Multiplayer,Instant Action and Galactic Conquest.Then,for Galactic Conquest, you can control the ship's hyperspace jump,land troops from the ship to the ground,more weapons for all the game,abilities like you have more heath,you can become invisible,when you conquer a planet,there are different parts to conquer.Ex:Naboo:Theed,The gungan city,the plains from the first mission of Battlefront 1...Well,that's all.

I would like,in space, be able to control the ship's systems and enter the other support ships like the Rebel transport , in Hoth ,if you are a Rebel,control the Ion cannon to disable the ship's shields and disable the entire ship during some time like in the movies,launch orbital bombardments and in normal difficulty,the AI should be more intelligent.That's for Campaign,Multiplayer,Instant Action and Galactic Conquest.Then,for Galactic Conquest, you can control the ship's hyperspace jump,land troops from the ship to the ground,more weapons for all the game,abilities like you have more health,you can become invisible,when you conquer a planet,there are different parts to conquer.Ex:Naboo:Theed,The gungan city,the plains from the first mission of Battlefront 1...Well,that's all.

• Like 1

So far Battlefront 2 already satisfy's me, and leaves me content. So a game that combines the best of Battlefront 1, and Battlefront 2, and adds a ton of new things, and is next gen graphics, audio, physics, and Artificial intelligence....

This game is already blowing my mind and it's not even in alpha build yet...

• Like 1

The only thing that would make this game less stellar for me would be if you couldn't toggle between First person and Third Person...

I know most of the games these days are FPSs and most people would be more accustomed to that style of shooting, but it would be nice if I could play it in Third person because that's the way I played SWB and SWB2 back in the day. (and so did a lot of other people)

The only thing that would make this game less stellar for me would be if you couldn't toggle between First person and Third Person...

I know most of the games these days are FPSs and most people would be more accustomed to that style of shooting, but it would be nice if I could play it in Third person because that's the way I played SWB and SWB2 back in the day. (and so did a lot of other people)

I hope we'll still be able to toggle between 1ps/3ps too, but more than that I hope fps looks better, because it was awful in the first two.

• 1 month later...