Any Halo 5 Ideas?

TDM

Hey guys! If you stumbles across this thread, then lucky you! Here, We can discuss any Halo 5 ideas with the community, And no matter how crazy they may be, We would still love to see them! So please take your time and think of ideas. Im sure everyone wants to hear them! :laughing:

RULES

1. Dont be rude, Discuss things in a mature manner.

2. Dont spam your ideas over and over.

3. Have fun discussing your ideas, Be known for your creativity!

Here is an idea from me to get us started!

I think we should be able to make 1 specific item for a custom game we made, Like teacher! I always thought it would be cool if the teacher ran around with a sharp feather pen that he stabs the students (Zombies) with and crosses their name out with their blood on a piece of paper... Weird idea, I know. But we need a little more humor for custom games.

A 1v1 and/or a 3v3 should be added.

I think it would be good to see these added as well to give more gametypes and maps a chance at making a difference in multiplayer. Nice idea! :)

I think they should add playable marines, playable Covenant, AI in Forge, and more Vehicles. It would add a lot more diversity to the game. It would also be great for making Machinimas that include Covenant invasions, marines, or Pelicans dropping off troops. I would like to know if anyone else thinks they should add these things to Halo 5 too. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Like 1

I think they should add playable marines, playable Covenant, AI in Forge, and more Vehicles. It would add a lot more diversity to the game. It would also be great for making Machinimas that include Covenant invasions, marines, or Pelicans dropping off troops. I would like to know if anyone else thinks they should add these things to Halo 5 too. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I think it would be nice to see some new things come and old things return. Nice thinking! :D

I was playing Halo Reach with my little brother when it suddenly occured to me. Making 2 Varients for Both the Scorpion tank and Mantis

Scorpion

Varient 1: Remove the Cannon and replace it with the Spartan Laser.

Varient 2: Remove the Cannon and replace it with a Rocket Launcher that fires 10 missiles much like the Rocket hog.

Mantis

Varient 1: Adding a gauss cannon and remove the Missiles

Varient 2: Replace the missiles with a Tank cannon.

Another Idea is to give the Covenant a Mech like the Mantis. This would have a Mini-scarab gun for the primary weapon and a plasma repeater with boosted damage for the secondary weapon.

• Like 1

I was playing Halo Reach with my little brother when it suddenly occured to me. Making 2 Varients for Both the Scorpion tank and Mantis

Scorpion

Varient 1: Remove the Cannon and replace it with the Spartan Laser.

Varient 2: Remove the Cannon and replace it with a Rocket Launcher that fires 10 missiles much like the Rocket hog.

Mantis

Varient 1: Adding a gauss cannon and remove the Missiles

Varient 2: Replace the missiles with a Tank cannon.

Another Idea is to give the Covenant a Mech like the Mantis. This would have a Mini-scarab gun for the primary weapon and a plasma repeater with boosted damage for the secondary weapon.

I really like the two ideas of each, accept I think the Scorpion should have a spawn variant of it with no cannon. The other ideas are pretty nice though! :)

Okay guys! Another idea to start off this week!

There should be a way to make the game feel more realistic. For example, If you are about to die, Or are taking lots of damage, Your screen should start showing cracks in it, Like in Halo: Reach's mission Lone Wolf. And also, Make the HUD look a little better. Every helmets visor should be shown on the screen like your seeing from it. Helmets with no visors, Should have a recording screen which is real time, But looks like a camera is installed to the helmet to add a more realistic feel.

Okay guys! Time to make your posts for this week! And remember, Ill always reply to the idea. Happy thinking! :D

What if we got rid of Sprint as an innate ability, instead simply increasing base player speed to quicken gameplay to a reasonable extent (as it is currently rather slow without sprinting)? Instead of having sprint, we could convert one of the other armor abilities of old into an innate ability to all players. My idea is to allow Evade (a.k.a. barrel-rolling). This would allow players more maneuverability in a firefight, but could only be used every so often, with no on-screen monitor of it (like in Halo 4 with Sprint) and without being able to use it twice in quick succession. What do you guys think?

Yep. Definitely. I was actually going to post something similar.

What if we got rid of Sprint as an innate ability, instead simply increasing base player speed to quicken gameplay to a reasonable extent (as it is currently rather slow without sprinting)? Instead of having sprint, we could convert one of the other armor abilities of old into an innate ability to all players. My idea is to allow Evade (a.k.a. barrel-rolling). This would allow players more maneuverability in a firefight, but could only be used every so often, with no on-screen monitor of it (like in Halo 4 with Sprint) and without being able to use it twice in quick succession. What do you guys think?

Okay!  Now we have a pretty good idea here, But would Mobility effect this trait? Or would it still be the same as it was stated? I really think its a good idea, But it might be a little OP in custom games if it were affected by Mobility. Or there can be a different package for it called "Evasive Maneuver" which would decrease the cool down time for it, Or maybe send you farther into the barrel roll than normal. But yes, This is definantly a good idea. Thanks for sharing! :)

Although I personally don't like the over-complications of loadouts in Halo 4 (I would rather just be able to select primary weapon, keep Magnum as only secondary, Frag grenades only, and possibly keep support upgrades/tactical packages). However, I understand that many others feel differently and so will admit that an "Evasive Manuever" modifier would be a sound addition. In terms of how it would modify, I'm leaning more in terms of simply decreasing the cool-down. My reasons for the loadout limitations/simplifications listed above stem from the thought that, while loadouts are not necessarily a bad addition, the choices of things like spawning with Armor Abilities (rather than putting them on the map like Equipment), Plasma Pistol/Plasma Grenades, the N00B combo, and the Boltshot seem to be some of the factors that plague the multiplayer experience.

• Like 1