Official - Achievement Help & Advice

Spectral Jester

Good thinking Jester, its much better if its all in one thread.

As for the Ate all the chips achievement, I suggest SWAT, cause it pops up pretty often.

SWAT Stockpile* lol and let's see...

1. Campaign achievements, easiest ones to do. You can get all of them in one play through by playing on Legendary alone. Legendary is easiest if you do not rush the enemies, instead stay back and pick them off, and avoid the enemies wherever possible.

2. Rank achievements, such as The Start of Something or An Honor Serving are given when you reach the ranks of Cpl and Cpt, easiest way to get rank is to play firefight Score Attack.

3. The Firefight achievements (Firestarter, etc.) can be received in "custom firefight", not just firefight matchmaking. To be able to get all of these in one go, search the gametype "Easy 1 million Firefight" or somesuch in your file browser.

4. Crowd Control can be earned rather easily in the above mentioned gametype, or you can hope for the best playing Rockets.

5. They've Always Been Faster can be done easily by avoiding as many enemies as possible by backtracking and sprinting a lot.

6. A Spoonfull of Blamite can be done by utilizing the needler frequently in Campaign or firefight.

7. Two Corpses One Grave can be done by trail and error, and reloading the checkpoint right before the wraiths appear if you fail to get them both.

8. Game Set Match can be done by adjusting firefight settings so that you are invincible and playing a set on legendary.

9. Keeping it Clean is easiest to do by pummeling the Moa (ostrich looking birds) on the first mission so that you do not waste your ammo.

10. I Didn't Train to be a Pilot is one of the easier ones, just destroy everything you see on the 8th mission.

11. Swap Meet, trade a weapon with an AI ally. You can't trade with the spartans, so trade with the marines instead. You can always trade back, so don't be shy.

12. Make it Drizzle, buy something. Quit being stingy.

13. Doctor Doctor, use a medpac to heal.

14. An Elegant Weapon is easiest to do on Gruntpacolypse.

15. That's A Knife, you get this by holding down the melee button while behind an enemy to trigger the assassination mini cinematic.

16. I See You Favor A .45 play Gruntpacolypse and use the pistol instead of the DMR.

17. Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet, kill that Magenta colored jerk on the 5th mission. It comes right after you hit the building complexes after crossing the bridge.

18. Be My Wingman Anytime, play Invasion and instead of rushing in, hang back and be your teammates spawn point five times.

19. Knife to a Gun Fight, kill five people while being an elite during an Invasion game.

20. Yes Sensei, get the first strike (first kill) during a matchmaking game. Don't be shy, rush in and touch someone with your bullets of friendliness.

21. What's a Killing Spree? Well, it's five kills without dying in a matchmaking game. If you have trouble with this one, find a good place to camp and pick people off one by one until you get five.

22. A Storage Solution and Cool File Bro are easy. Upload something to your file share and recommend it.

23. Lucky Me, get a rocket launcher while you have a jetpack and kill a group of three people with one brilliant ball of flame and shrapnel.

24. A New Challenger, easy to do on Thursday (all firefight challenges). Just play firefight for a while and you will get it.

25. Lemme Upgrade Ya, advance a commendation to it's silver state. Easy enough, just favor one type of weapon. Or, just play a lot of Team SWAT.

26. One Down 51 to Go, do a weekly challenge. Most of them are a pain, so if you are lazy just check them every week and wait for an easy one.

27. Make It Rain, Buy something from the armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel. Easy enough.

28. Banshees, fast and low. Easiest to do on Glacier or The Spire missions. Just get to a high spot, grab their attention with a few potshots, then jetpack close enough to jack em. The plasma pistol is harder to do, because they like the flips, and you run a risk of being splattered.

29. If They Came To Hear Me Beg. THIS one is a matter of luck vs skill. If you luck out, you can do it in Multiplayer Matchmaking or a Custom Game from the Spire. The campaign one is more complicated. It's on the Pillar of Autumn mission, right towards the beginning. There is a cliff, with an Elite at the bottom. You must sprint over this cliff and assassinate the elite. Be warned, the elite will sometimes move out of range while you are in midair, or you may land on his head. Also, sometimes the grunts will wander into the way of your epic ninja powers and screw things up for you. I swear, the show Fails of the Weak can be based on JUST people trying for this achievement.

30. Both Barrels, Double Kill, shotgun, Multiplayer Matchmaking. Enough said.

31. Tank Beats Everything. Tell that to the horde of vehicles on mission 8. You get this achievement for completing the mission with the tank intact. In other words, use the tank on a "needed" basis.

32. You Ate All The Chips, capture all of the flags on a stockpile game. You do not have to do it yourself, your team can help you. Just get them all to the capture point. It's easy.

33. Cross Mappin, easiest to do on a very large map, you get a kill with a DMR at a long, long range.

34. Skunked, play enough Invasion, and you will get this one. All you have to do is win a match in the first phase. You have to be an Elite for this achievement.

35. Totally Worth It, from the grave double kills can be done easiest with grenades. So, if you are low on health, spam the grenade button.

36. Offensive Driver, earn a kill in rocket race. This is on the multiteam playlist.

37. Poppin & Lockin, Destroy a vehicle with armor lock. If it starts to boost at you, armor lock. If it hits you JUUUUST right, it will explode and you will hear a lovely little chime biggrin.gif

38. Return To Sender, return two flags in a MM CTF game. Kill the enemy flag carrier and sit down on the flag to return it. Do this twice, and you get the GP.

39. Crackin' Skulls, Kill three people with the oddball in one game. Simple. Get close and melee them.

40. Candy From a Baby, take two flags from an enemy scorezone in stockpile and put them in your own.

41. You Blew it Up, blow up the research facility on Breakpoint.

42. License To Kill: Run over 5 people with a vehicle in Matchmaking. Ghost on a playlist without armorlock is your best bet.

43. Dive Bomber: Preform a beat down on an enemy while using the jetpack in matchmaking. Get behind a player and jetpack a bit and press the melee button (don't hold it down or it will assassinate them instead).

44. Top Shot: Get 3 headshot kills in a row in matchmaking. The best playlist for this is Team SWAT. It's not possible to do this in Living Dead.

45. From Hell's Heart: Get stuck and kill an enemy with their own grenade in Matchmaking. Get close to someone after they stick you.

46. Stick It To The Man: Stick a flag carrier on a CTF Matchmade game.

47. Bounty Hunter: Capture 10 skulls at one in a headhunter matchmade game.

48. Emergency Room: Infect 3 players in one round on a matchmaking Infection game.

49. Paper Beats Rock: Assassinate a player that has just exited armor lock in a matchmade game. This may require some teamwork. Have your teammate on one end and be on the other, just a little farther away from your teammate so the guy in armor lock will go after your teammate.

50. All Alone: Get a Last Man Standing medal in a matchmade infection game.

51. Don't Touch That: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-flag ctf game.

POST EDITED TO INCLUDE ANNIVERSARY ACHIEVEMENTS. Some of the achievements in the previous post require downloading the DLC for Halo Reach.

Well, that covers just about all of them. If you have questions, post them. biggrin.gif

• Like 1

This guy here is a serious candidate for the September Boss Award biggrin.gif

You can do a simple partial quote followed by a ( ......... ) to show the intended post. "A Dog"

Edited by Absolute Dog
Please do not quote entries this large just to prop the poster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a question about the new Halo Reach (Defiant) achievements that launched with Halo Anniversary. I made a thread about this but received no responses. My apologies, perhaps I should have uploaded it here in the first place. Anyway this is a repost of my question.

My question on the matter are if these achievements are glitched and unable to be unlocked at this time? I've been the last man standing in zombies, assassinated someone who just came out of armor lock, and stopped the enemy team from touching the flag in 1 flag ctf in both rounds. Each time I did these on both anniversary disc and reach disc and still no achievements popped up. The anniversary achievements like splatter someone 5 times in a vehicle, etc, unlocked just fine, but these three don't seem to unlock at all. I doubt these achievements HAVE to be done on a defiant map considering the lack of maps on the zombies playlist, so I am a bit stumped. Does anyone have any information on this that I am possibly missing?

I have a question about the new Halo Reach (Defiant) achievements that launched with Halo Anniversary. I made a thread about this but received no responses. My apologies, perhaps I should have uploaded it here in the first place. Anyway this is a repost of my question.

My question on the matter are if these achievements are glitched and unable to be unlocked at this time? I've been the last man standing in zombies, assassinated someone who just came out of armor lock, and stopped the enemy team from touching the flag in 1 flag ctf in both rounds. Each time I did these on both anniversary disc and reach disc and still no achievements popped up. The anniversary achievements like splatter someone 5 times in a vehicle, etc, unlocked just fine, but these three don't seem to unlock at all. I doubt these achievements HAVE to be done on a defiant map considering the lack of maps on the zombies playlist, so I am a bit stumped. Does anyone have any information on this that I am possibly missing?

I'm pretty sure they're glitched as I've heard from numerous people that they can't receive them. Hopefully they'll take initiative and fix it soon.

I'm pretty sure they're glitched as I've heard from numerous people that they can't receive them. Hopefully they'll take initiative and fix it soon.

Alright, thank you for the response. Those are the only 3 achievements I need left to complete Reach again, before other achievements follow in the future lol. In any case I'll wait it out and see what they do about the matter.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done the All alone,paper beats roc and dont touch that ....twice but yet to gane the achievements what's going on can someone help ill be on next week after the bhai awards gamertag is Dcsal3m

I have done the All alone,paper beats roc and dont touch that ....twice but yet to gain the achievements what's going on can someone help ill be on next week after the video game awards gamertag is Dcsal3m

fixed

• 2 weeks later...

For the Halo:CEA, the "Speed Reader" achievement: Always take short cuts if you can. It gives you more time and it makes the level easier. Also, have a shotgun with you all the time. It kills the Flood very easily.

If you want to get a better explanation, you could just follow a guide. :turned:

• 4 weeks later...

SWAT Stockpile* lol and let's see...

1. Campaign achievements, easiest ones to do. You can get all of them in one play through by playing on Legendary alone. Legendary is easiest if you do not rush the enemies, instead stay back and pick them off, and avoid the enemies wherever possible.

2. Rank achievements, such as The Start of Something or An Honor Serving are given when you reach the ranks of Cpl and Cpt, easiest way to get rank is to play firefight Score Attack.

3. The Firefight achievements (Firestarter, etc.) can be received in "custom firefight", not just firefight matchmaking. To be able to get all of these in one go, search the gametype "Easy 1 million Firefight" or somesuch in your file browser.

4. Crowd Control can be earned rather easily in the above mentioned gametype, or you can hope for the best playing Rockets.

5. They've Always Been Faster can be done easily by avoiding as many enemies as possible by backtracking and sprinting a lot.

6. A Spoonfull of Blamite can be done by utilizing the needler frequently in Campaign or firefight.

7. Two Corpses One Grave can be done by trail and error, and reloading the checkpoint right before the wraiths appear if you fail to get them both.

8. Game Set Match can be done by adjusting firefight settings so that you are invincible and playing a set on legendary.

9. Keeping it Clean is easiest to do by pummeling the Moa (ostrich looking birds) on the first mission so that you do not waste your ammo.

10. I Didn't Train to be a Pilot is one of the easier ones, just destroy everything you see on the 8th mission.

11. Swap Meet, trade a weapon with an AI ally. You can't trade with the spartans, so trade with the marines instead. You can always trade back, so don't be shy.

12. Make it Drizzle, buy something. Quit being stingy.

13. Doctor Doctor, use a medpac to heal.

14. An Elegant Weapon is easiest to do on Gruntpacolypse.

15. That's A Knife, you get this by holding down the melee button while behind an enemy to trigger the assassination mini cinematic.

16. I See You Favor A .45 play Gruntpacolypse and use the pistol instead of the DMR.

17. Your Heresy Will Stay Your Feet, kill that Magenta colored jerk on the 5th mission. It comes right after you hit the building complexes after crossing the bridge.

18. Be My Wingman Anytime, play Invasion and instead of rushing in, hang back and be your teammates spawn point five times.

19. Knife to a Gun Fight, kill five people while being an elite during an Invasion game.

20. Yes Sensei, get the first strike (first kill) during a matchmaking game. Don't be shy, rush in and touch someone with your bullets of friendliness.

21. What's a Killing Spree? Well, it's five kills without dying in a matchmaking game. If you have trouble with this one, find a good place to camp and pick people off one by one until you get five.

22. A Storage Solution and Cool File Bro are easy. Upload something to your file share and recommend it.

23. Lucky Me, get a rocket launcher while you have a jetpack and kill a group of three people with one brilliant ball of flame and shrapnel.

24. A New Challenger, easy to do on Thursday (all firefight challenges). Just play firefight for a while and you will get it.

25. Lemme Upgrade Ya, advance a commendation to it's silver state. Easy enough, just favor one type of weapon. Or, just play a lot of Team SWAT.

26. One Down 51 to Go, do a weekly challenge. Most of them are a pain, so if you are lazy just check them every week and wait for an easy one.

27. Make It Rain, Buy something from the armory that requires the rank of Lt. Colonel. Easy enough.

28. Banshees, fast and low. Easiest to do on Glacier or The Spire missions. Just get to a high spot, grab their attention with a few potshots, then jetpack close enough to jack em. The plasma pistol is harder to do, because they like the flips, and you run a risk of being splattered.

29. If They Came To Hear Me Beg. THIS one is a matter of luck vs skill. If you luck out, you can do it in Multiplayer Matchmaking or a Custom Game from the Spire. The campaign one is more complicated. It's on the Pillar of Autumn mission, right towards the beginning. There is a cliff, with an Elite at the bottom. You must sprint over this cliff and assassinate the elite. Be warned, the elite will sometimes move out of range while you are in midair, or you may land on his head. Also, sometimes the grunts will wander into the way of your epic ninja powers and screw things up for you. I swear, the show Fails of the Weak can be based on JUST people trying for this achievement.

30. Both Barrels, Double Kill, shotgun, Multiplayer Matchmaking. Enough said.

31. Tank Beats Everything. Tell that to the horde of vehicles on mission 8. You get this achievement for completing the mission with the tank intact. In other words, use the tank on a "needed" basis.

32. You Ate All The Chips, capture all of the flags on a stockpile game. You do not have to do it yourself, your team can help you. Just get them all to the capture point. It's easy.

33. Cross Mappin, easiest to do on a very large map, you get a kill with a DMR at a long, long range.

34. Skunked, play enough Invasion, and you will get this one. All you have to do is win a match in the first phase. You have to be an Elite for this achievement.

35. Totally Worth It, from the grave double kills can be done easiest with grenades. So, if you are low on health, spam the grenade button.

36. Offensive Driver, earn a kill in rocket race. This is on the multiteam playlist.

37. Poppin & Lockin, Destroy a vehicle with armor lock. If it starts to boost at you, armor lock. If it hits you JUUUUST right, it will explode and you will hear a lovely little chime biggrin.gif

38. Return To Sender, return two flags in a MM CTF game. Kill the enemy flag carrier and sit down on the flag to return it. Do this twice, and you get the GP.

39. Crackin' Skulls, Kill three people with the oddball in one game. Simple. Get close and melee them.

40. Candy From a Baby, take two flags from an enemy scorezone in stockpile and put them in your own.

41. You Blew it Up, blow up the research facility on Breakpoint.

Well, that covers just about all of them. If you have questions, post them. biggrin.gif

Ok here is an update to include the Halo CEA achievements.

You get the ones for the main story line by completing the main story line. It's quicker to do this on legendary, which will net you 13 achievements. The rest are as follows.

1. Tsantsa, complete any level with three skulls activated. I suggest the first one, as it's the fastest and easiest.

2. What have we here, Heavy Reading, and Dear Diary can all be obtained by finding all of the terminals. Go to youtube for a walkthrough.

3. Looks like the Oddball, Skulls Taken, and Head Hunter can all be obtained by finding all of the skulls. Go to youtube for a walkthrough.

4. Standard Operating Brocedure, Brovershield, and Brohammer can be obtained by playing cooperative on Legendary and completing a mission.

5. He's unstoppable, Complete any level on heroic without taking Health damage. This means don't let your shields drop. Cover is your friend.

6. Overshields are for sissies, Complete The Pillar Of Autumn on Legendary without picking up an overshield.

7. Walk it off, Complete The Pillar of Autumn on Legendary without picking up a Health kit.

8. No Fly Zone, Destroy three banshees on the mission Halo

9. How Pedestrian, Complete Halo without setting foot in a vehicle.

10. Close Quarters Combat, Complete Truth and Reconciliation with at least four rounds left in your sniper rifle. Do not drop the sniper.

11. I'll be taking that, Steal a banshee on Assault on the Control Room. There will be a red elite headed towards it. Kill him quick and take it.

12. This One's for Jenkins, Kill 50 flood combat forms in The Library on Heroic or harder.

13. That Just Happened, Complete The Library on Heroic or harder without dying.

14. Speed Reader, Complete The Library on Legendary in less than 30 minutes. Go to youtube to look for a speed run video for this one.

15. Look Out For The Little Guys, Complete Two Betrayals on Heroic or harder without killing any grunts.

16. Leave it where it lay, Complete Two Betrayals on Legendary without picking up another weapon.

17. Popcorn.gif, kill 100 flood infection forms (poppers) on Keyes on Heroic or harder.

18. All According to plan, kill all the enemies at the first encounter on Truth and Reconciliation without being detected on Normal or above.

19. Beachhead, Storm the beach on Silent Cartographer with no marine casualties on Heroic or harder. It's best to storm the enemy here.

20. Grenadier, Escape the map room on Silent Cartographer without firing a shot on Heroic or harder. As the title suggests, grenades are your friend here.

21. Wraith Hunter, Destroy four wraiths on Assault on the Control Room with the scorpion tank in single player.

22. Breaking Quarantine, Escape the forerunner facility on 343 Guilty Spark in under 21 minutes. Easy to do if you just run for it and don't worry about killing everything.

23. Tying up Loose Ends, Kill every elite on Keyes on Heroic or harder.

24. This Side Up, Complete The Maw without falling out of your warthog at the end.

25. Never Tell Me The Odds, Finish The Maw with over a minute left on the countdown timer. If you need to, look for a speedrun on youtube.

Oh and Absolute Dog, I did the quote so you can read it all in one spot instead of having to scroll up.

• Like 1

These are the achievements for Halo 3.

All games have campaign achievements that are easiest to complete by beating the game on Legendary difficulty. Some of them require you to play cooperatively with other people. These are easy to complete, so will not be included in the post, as they are self explanatory.

This game has achievements for collecting skulls throughout the campaign. For help with these achievements, please go to youtube and search "Halo 3 Skulls" for a walkthrough.

1. Graduate: Earn 5 exp or complete 5 games in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

2. UNSC Spartan: Reach the rank of Spartan in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

3. Spartan Officer: Reach the rank of an Officer in Multiplayer Matchmaking. (you have to win games to gain exp to rank up)

4. Two for One: Get a double kill with a spartan laser or missle pod in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

5. Triple Kill and Overkill: Get an overkill (kill 4 enemies within 4 seconds of each other) and you will get both of these achievements.

6. Lee R Wilson Memorial: Get 5 grenade sticks in a ranked playlist.

7. We're in for some Chop: Destroy an enemy vehicle with equipment. Campaign or a ranked playlist. Landmines work wonders here.

8. Killing Frenzy: Earn a killing frenzy in a ranked Free For All playlist.

9. Steppin' Razor: Get a triple kill with a sword in a ranked FFA playlist.

10. Mongoose Mowdown: Splatter an enemy with a mongoose in a ranked FFA playlist.

11. Up Close and Personal: Kill 5 enemies with melee attacks in a ranked FFA playlist.

12. Fear the Pink Mist: Kill 5 enemies with a needler in a ranked FFA Playlist or in campaign.

13. Headshot Honcho: Kill 10 enemies with headshots in a ranked FFA playlist or in campaign.

14. Used Car Salesman: Destroy a vehicle that has three enemies in it in a FFA playlist or in campaign.

15. Marathon Man: Locate and access all of the terminals in Campaign.

16. MVP: Earn MVP in any ranked playlist.

17. Guerilla: Earn 15k points in the first mission.

18. Demon: Earn 15k points in the second mission.

19. Cavalier: Earn 15k points in the third mission.

20. Askar: Earn 15k points in the fourth mission.

21. Exterminator: Earn 15k points in the fifth mission.

22. Ranger: Earn 50k points in the sixth mission.

23. Vanguard: Earn 50k points in the seventh mission.

24. Orpheus: Earn 15k points in the eighth mission.

25. Reclaimer: Earn 15k points in the final mission.

26. Double Double: Get two double kills on a legendary map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

27. Alas Poor Yorick: Get three oddball melee kills on a Legendary Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

28. Came... From... Behind...: Get three assassinations on a Legendary Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

29. Defend This: Get a flag melee kill on a Legendary Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

30. Flag Dropped: Get 2 flag carrier kills on a Legendary Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

31. Road Rage: Get 5 warthog chaingun kills on a Legendary Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

32. Look Both Ways: Get a splatter spree on a Legendary Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

33. Hammer Time: Get five hammer kills on Assembly in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

34. Post Mortem: Get two From The Grave medals on Orbital in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

35. Get The Horns: Get a bulltrue on a Mythic Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

36. Awww, Too Bad: Get a killjoy on a Mythic Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

37. Killtacular: Get a Killtacular medal on a Mythic Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

38. Have Fun Respawning: Get an Extermination on a Mythic Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

39. Save This Film: Get a perfection on a Mythic Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

40. Delicious Brains: Infect two humans on a Mythic Map in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

41. Zombie Repeller: Kill two zombies on a mythic map in multiplayer matchmaking.

42. Orbital, Assembly, and Sandbox skulls: Find the skulls on these maps. Forge is your best bet. There may be maps that you can download that will help you get to them.

43. Tank Dropper: Kill another player while in monitor mode on a mythic map. Basically, kill someone by dropping something on them in forge.

44. Pull: Get a shotgun spree on citadel in multiplayer matchmaking.

45. Blades of Fury: Get a sword spree on heretic in multiplayer matchmaking.

46. Ghost Patrol: Get 3 kills with a ghost on Longshore in multiplayer matchmaking.

47. Citadel, Heretic, and Longshore skulls: Find all of the skulls on these maps. Same as Orbital, Assembly, and Sandbox Skulls achievements.

48. Vidmaster; Brainpan: Find all of the skulls on all of the mythic maps.

49. Vidmaster; Annual: After 9/25/08, complete Halo 3 on Legendary 4-player coop over XBL with Iron skull on and everyone in Ghosts.

50. Vidmaster; Lightswitch: Get to the rank of Lieutenant on the new exp system.

51. Vidmaster; 7 on 7: Enter into multiplayer matchmaking with 7 exp on the 7th of the month.

Halo Wars

There are seven (five are secret achievements) that you can get for completing the storyline on Legendary, so do that.

1. Momma's Boy: Get a Gold Medal during the campaign. There are a lot of things that affect score, enemies killed, time, etc. Get a gold medal by doing the mission properly.

2. Crushed Colors: Improve your score in any campaign mission. Do a mission very terrible, barely winning, then beat it actually trying and you will get this one.

3. Mr. Punctual: Finish all the missions under par time on Heroic.

4. Own Worst Enemy: Get a gold medal with all debuff skulls active.

5. Wall of Recognition: Get gold medals on all the missions.

6. Epic Grinder: Have a lifetime campaign score of over 1 million.

7. Everything's Better With Bacon: Ram 50 grunts with a warthog in the 1st mission.

8. Endless Fun: Mission 2 destroy every Methane tank.

9. Covenant "Hot Drop": Kill at least 5 enemies with the bridge on the third mission.

10. The Real Winner: Save Adam on Mission 4.

11. He's Got the Jack: Jack 6 covenant vehicles on mission 5.

12. Rhino Hugger: Protect all the Rhinos on Mission 6.

13. Micro Manager: Don't destroy any power nodes on Mission 7.

14. Ramblin' Man: Use the elephant to recruit 100 infantry on Mission 8.

15. Sweet Naptime: Put every colony in hibernation mode at the same time on Mission 9.

16. The Procrastinator: Disrupt all the tractor beams on mission 10.

17. Battened Down the Hatches: Save all the airlocks on Mission 11.

18. Handy With Tools: Save the power core on Mission 12 in under 4 minutes.

19. Beaming with Pride: Destroy 25 units with the Scarab on mission 13.

20. Didn't Get To Second Base: Don't claim another base on Mission 14.

21. Thinkin about my doorbell: Open all the doors in order on Mission 15.

22. Backstratcher and OMG BFF FTW: Complete the campaign in Co-op.

23. Playin' the Field: Win a Skirmish game with every leader.

24. Gallivant around the Galaxy: Win a Skirmish game on every map.

25. Empire Builder: Win a game in every Skirmish Game Mode.

26. Titan: Get 20k points in any Skirmish game.

27. Big AI's Scooter: Win a Heroic Skirmish Game against an AI in under 10 minutes.

28. My Virtual Friends Love Me: Win a 3v3 Skirmish game with 2 AI allies.

29. Walk-Off Winner: Use one of the leader powers to finish an enemies last unit.

30. 2 Bugs are better than 1: Win a Skirmish Game with two scarabs.

31. Penny Pincher: Get a winning high score against a heroic AI with under 10 squads.

32. N00b N0 M0r3: Win a matchmade Skirmish game on X-Box Live (XBL).

33. So Lonely at the Top: Win a matchmade Skirmish game with the highest score.

34. Basically Naive: Reach the rank of Recruit on XBL.

35. Officer On Deck: Reach the rank of Lieutenant on XBL.

36. Running the Show: Reach the rank of General on XBL.

37. Alas, Poor Andrew: Collect your first skull. Go to youtube and search Halo Wars Skulls for help finding them.

38. Graverobber: Collect all of the skulls.

39. Halo Academic: Unlock 20 timeline events.

40. Halo Historian: Unlock all of the timeline events. Go to youtube and search Halo Wars Timeline Events for help unlocking them.

41. Ready for the Sequel: Gain 100% completion.

42. 24 Hours Of Quality: Play Halo Wars for at least 24 hours total.

43. One and Done: Score the winning point in a game of Keepaway against Legendary AIs.

44. Pull Hard, Pull Deep: Win and never trail in a game of tug-o-war.

45. Freak on a Streak: Gain at least 15 population from a single wave in a reinforcement game.

46. Living Loving Bug: Get a Scarab during a reinforcement game.

47. Tour Coming Through: Hot drop 50 units to your covenant leader in one game on Barrens.

48. Never Leave a Man Behind: Finish with 5k resources tributed to your teammates on Memorial Basin except on Deathmatch.

49. Drain Cleaner: Kill 20 enemies with a continuous covenant leader power on Memorial Basin.

50. Killjoy: Disrupt 5 active leader powers in a single game on blood river.

Halo 3 ODST

This is the final Halo game that has achievements so far. When Halo 4 comes out, I will post those. Until then, I hope all that I have done serves you well.

Alright, first, if you play through the campaign on Legendary, you will unlock 12 achievements. Doing this with a friend will not affect that amount of achievements. Doing this will also get you a few different firefight characters.

Listener, Tuned In, All Ears, and Audiophile are the achievements for finding all of the Audio logs, doing this on co-op will still get you the achievements. For information as to where these are, go to youtube and search "Halo 3 ODST Audio Logs".

Naughty Naughty and Good Samaritan depend on whether you kill an engineer or not.

There are 8 achievements for getting 200k points on the firefight maps.

Here are the rest:

1. Both Tubes: Kill 10 enemies with rockets on Kizingo Blvd.

2. Wraith Killer: Kill all the wraiths in Uplift Reserve.

3. Laser Blaster: Kill 10 enemies with the Spartan Laser in Oni Alpha Site.

4. I Like Fire: Kill 10 enemies with the flamethrower on Data Hive.

5. Dome Inspector: Get 15 headshots on NMPD HQ

6. Be Like Marty: Complete a full round in firefight without getting a single kill.

7. Vidmaster; Classic: Finish any level on Legendary Solo, with no shots fired or grenades thrown. Youtube search "Halo 3 ODST speedrun"

8. Vidmaster; Deja Vu: Complete Highway on 4 player legendary with the Iron skull on and no warthog or scorpions used.

9. Vidmaster; Endure: In Firefight on any mission, path the 4th set on 4 player online coop.

10. Pink and Deadly: Get 10 needler super combine kills.

11. My Clothes!: Plasma Pistol overcharge and quickly kill 10 brutes.

12. Trading Down: Trade weapons with a fellow marine.

13. Headcase: Finish a level with at least 1 skull active.

14. Ewww, Sticky: Stick 5 enemies to death with plasma grenades.

15. Tourist: Access and download the city map to your VISR.

16. Heal Up: Find the first medical Kiosk and heal yourself.

17. Dark Times: Kill 5 enemies while in VISR mode.

18. Stunning!: EMP blast a vehicle with a plasma pistol and quickly kill the driver. Works best if you shoot or melee the driver.

19. Boom, Headshot!: Get 10 headshots with the pistol on any level.

Well that does it for now. When Halo 4 comes out I will be sure to post the achievements (as well as tips for the hard ones) here, so stay tuned. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...