why isnt spartan assault on xbla halo has always been xbox

iroc925

Well, I wouldn't doubt if one day Halo Spartan Assault comes to the xbox. However, there are multiple reasons why SA is not on the Xbox at release:

1. Fan base. There are many who will want to get the game, just because it is Halo. There are many people who bought xbox's just for the exclusive games. Most fans who would go out and buy an Xbox just for Halo have already done so.

2. Old console. The Xbox 360 is going to be replaced by the Xbox one very soon. The 360 was very successful in sales, and is the largest of PS3 and the Wii. Microsoft isn't looking for profit on the game, but on hardware. When the Xbox One is released, SA will probably appear there soon afterwards.

3. New hardware. Microsoft wants people to buy new consoles, phones, tablets, computers, and software produced by Microsoft. These products are new, AMD will generate lots on continuous revenue, and will expand the reach of Microsoft into new fields.

Microsoft can't milk the 360 for money much longer, but the new stuff, they can.

Edited by Sikslik7

• 2 months later...

I hope it will either come up on Xbox 360 or Xbox One because I haven't got Windows 8.

It doesn't seem like Microsoft or 343i are paying attention to SA anymore. You will get Windows 8 eventually its a good OS better then Windows 7. Unless you have something else then nevermind.