Astro

Itz SHMETHAN

4phx.png

4-10 Players
Asymetrical
Playes Team and FFA Gametypes(the ones above)

Download

wylc.jpg

re6w.jpg

7erw.jpg

ty5s.jpg

a5d4.jpg

2vp1.jpg

gzjm.jpg

ahxq.jpg

8mw1.png

Oversheild - 240 Sec.
Rockets Launcher - 180 Sec.
Sniper Rifle - 120 Sec.
2x DMR - 60 Sec.
4x Battle Rifle - 45 Sec.
2x Assault Rifle - 30 Sec.
Plasma/Frag/Pulse Grenade - Random

Download

I would love to hear lots of feedback and get some tests going!

• Like 1

Very interesting, it seems you have a certain 'style' of forging.

So far, your maps always have a very 'city-scape' feel, which is really cool, and because these maps look so similar, may I suggest compiling them into some sort of map pack? That always seems to draw some attention.

As for tips, I'd say all feedback that was given on your previous map, 'Blok', should also be applied here. The street-lights, coloring, etc. Anyway, your maps are looking really great so far, I look forward to what you'll present next!

• Like 1

Alright. I was able to take a look at the map.

Overall, I like what I'm seeing. The map has a good layout and I love the way you mixed the rocks with the forge pieces.

I do see a couple of issues though.

- The rocks: I like how people can get up these but the inclines you made that will allow people to get to the top are too steep. You'll know that a piece is at the best/right incline if a player can jump while walking up.

- Yellow tunnel: I'd remove the walls in the middle if I were you. They're unnecessary and gameplay in that are would be better if they're gone. There are also some bumps in yellow tunnel.

- Spawns: In both red and blue base, you mixed neutral spawns with the other initial spawns. I suggest moving these neutral spawn points because in FFA, people could possibly spawn right next to each other.

- The tunnel pieces: I'm honestly not sure about how I feel with these. I can't decide whether or not they fit with the rest of the map. I would suggest lowering them a bit. So that their inclined area won't be visible. It just looks better. :)

- Out of place 2x4: You placed a 2x4 in the map to block off a long line of sight. This is good and the piece serves its purpose well. But the block looks very out of place and just comes off as lazy cover. 

- Oddly placed wall near red base: You placed a wall near red base that has 75% of it buried in the ground. I don't understand the purpose of this piece and I suggest that you remove it.

- Z fighting: There's some Z fighting in some areas of the map. Nothing big but it's fixable.

Despite these issues, I actually really like the map. Good layout, aesthetics and, hopefully, gameplay.

• Like 1

Alright. I was able to take a look at the map.

Overall, I like what I'm seeing. The map has a good layout and I love the way you mixed the rocks with the forge pieces.

I do see a couple of issues though.

- The rocks: I like how people can get up these but the inclines you made that will allow people to get to the top are too steep. You'll know that a piece is at the best/right incline if a player can jump while walking up.

- Yellow tunnel: I'd remove the walls in the middle if I were you. They're unnecessary and gameplay in that are would be better if they're gone. There are also some bumps in yellow tunnel.

- Spawns: In both red and blue base, you mixed neutral spawns with the other initial spawns. I suggest moving these neutral spawn points because in FFA, people could possibly spawn right next to each other.

- The tunnel pieces: I'm honestly not sure about how I feel with these. I can't decide whether or not they fit with the rest of the map. I would suggest lowering them a bit. So that their inclined area won't be visible. It just looks better. :)

- Out of place 2x4: You placed a 2x4 in the map to block off a long line of sight. This is good and the piece serves its purpose well. But the block looks very out of place and just comes off as lazy cover.

- Oddly placed wall near red base: You placed a wall near red base that has 75% of it buried in the ground. I don't understand the purpose of this piece and I suggest that you remove it.

- Z fighting: There's some Z fighting in some areas of the map. Nothing big but it's fixable.

Despite these issues, I actually really like the map. Good layout, aesthetics and, hopefully, gameplay.

Thanks glad you like it,A lot of the walls that you commented on we're last ditch efforts to make line of sight blockers, I wasn't to sure about weather I would keep them because I do think it looks tacky, but I had very little budget left

So I noticed something about this map in the game we played. One word. Sightlines.

There are several long and wide sightlines in certain parts of the map that I think really need to get chopped up. I don't remember exactly in what areas but I'll check again.

So I noticed something about this map in the game we played. One word. Sightlines.

There are several long and wide sightlines in certain parts of the map that I think really need to get chopped up. I don't remember exactly in what areas but I'll check again.

We played blok not astro

Updated links

-2x BRs

-2x ARs

-Removal of unnecessary walls

-Better sight line blockers added