1625731.jpg

Hello! I am the leader of the Crimson fists: Halo Crusade! We are a competitive/casual gaming community focused on providing a challenge and a good time. As the leader my main goal is to get people to work together in an effective way that best suits each individual. A machine works the best when all the parts work perfectly in sync. In our Halo Crusade we focus on trying to find everyone's individual skill and try to make that work with the entire team. If you are looking for a great group of guys and girls to play with, then feel free to sign up! It is always great to have new people!

If you want to register send in an application here: http://crimsonfists.enjin.com/home

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on Xbox, or on enjin :thumbsup: .

• Like 3

Good Post Ginger! Come on by if you want a fun group of people to play and talk to nearly daily, and compete with other like minded groups.

I like this group because although we have a central leadership and rank system, every member has the right to let their imput be heard, and the upper level of ranks are out of no ones reach and are determined by your participation and initiative.

Also, like Ginger said, we like to take how people like to play, and form gameplans around them instead of trying to make players use the most "effective" loadouts and play a style that they don't enjoy.

Check us out if you're interested!

• Like 2