Grand Theft Auto V

M_Targaryen

I recently watched the gameplay trailer for GTAV and while I wasn't too bothered about it before I now cannot wait to get this game!

The option to switch between 3 different characters during a mission and deciding how you can go about how to do a mission is what grabbed my attention the most.

The side missions seem pretty decent as well and being able to invest in businesses and stocks etc seems like it could be a good laugh (Also seeing this as where all my hard earned money will disappear :( )

Being able to play sports like cycle races, golf and tennis seems like it could be fun and a decent distraction from the main game.

The quick 5 second clip they show you from the multiplayer looks like it could easily surpass the multiplayer from GTA IV. That might have something to do with the Fighter Jet that goes zooming by though.

If you haven't had a chance to watch it yet you really should! If you have seen it already what's your opinion on it? Has it tempted you to buy it?

Its possibly one of the one games I want that no matter what I wont be able to get :(

How come you wont be able to get it?

The gameplay was amazing!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than GTA 4, they left so much out on that game!

Seems like they have taken on board what fans have said! Can see this being a game that's played for years if the multiplayer is done right!

• 2 months later...

I just can't wait to see what kind of cheat codes we will be able to do, and what kind of crazy mods the community can come up with!

Same here, I can't wait for them to add some cool mods. I was thinking like Spider Man, robots, Goofy etc. I dunno I would just like to see some cool things. Although GTA V is already amazing.