Set us a challenge!!

M_Targaryen

Hi all.

Me and some others have set up a YouTube channel where we will be posting some gaming related videos.

What we are looking for is for people to set us some challenges that we will attempt, record and upload to the channel regardless of if we actually complete the challenge or not! The more difficult or out there the challenge the better!

It can be anything you can think of! For example play a whole match of Halo BTB using only a pistol, fight a dragon in Skyrim using only fists and no weapons or magic, attempt a mission or level of a game on the hardest difficulty setting or finish a level within a certain amount of time!

You could also challenge us to a 1v1 multiplayer match of something or challenge us to a beat em up but to make it harder our characters will be random.

Anything you can think of just post it here and I will do my best to make it sure it happens :)

We aim to upload a video at least once a week! But the more challenges there is to get through the more we will upload and get out there.

Anyone who issues a challenge will also get a mention at the start of the video as having set our challenge and what it is. This can be accompanied by their profile picture you have on here or a different profile pic if that's what you want.

A forfeit for not completing a challenge has not been set yet but we will think of something. Suggestions for that are welcome to but nothing to over the top :P

I have a few suggestions...

1) Complete the Ninja Gaiden trilogy on the NES.

2) Complete Majora's Mask in only one three-day cycle aside from the first scripted cycle.

3) Play Kaizo Mario without using save states.

4) Finish a Halo level, solo LASO, without firing weapons or using grenades. Punch 'em out or splatter only!

Those are some good challenges, will work on getting them done :-D The non xbox ones might take a bit until I can get a hold of the games but I will work on it.

How bout beat the last level of Halo: Reach! XD

If that's the one where the covenant just keep coming at you then you could always set a time limit and a difficulty setting or something :)

Those are some good challenges, will work on getting them done :-D The non xbox ones might take a bit until I can get a hold of the games but I will work on it.

The non-Xbox challenges can always be attempted using emulators; Kaizo Mario can't be played any other way since it isn't a legitimate game on a cartridge. Finding a working NES and the Ninja Gaiden trilogy would be quite difficult to find nowadays, since they all came out over twenty years ago.

The non-Xbox challenges can always be attempted using emulators; Kaizo Mario can't be played any other way since it isn't a legitimate game on a cartridge. Finding a working NES and the Ninja Gaiden trilogy would be quite difficult to find nowadays, since they all came out over twenty years ago.

That's why i keep my working NES in a special secret place so my brothers don't get to it. :3

A bit full of yourself, to say that qualifies as a challenge when compared to the other stuff people have been saying here.

He asked for a challenge, anyone could of said 1v1 me. It doesn't mean im full of myself, it means i want a challenge and i will give him a challenge?

In no way shape or form am i being full of myself.

These should keep us all busy for a while!

1v1 meh.

I'll take you up on that :-P Need to sort out my mic situation though. Turns out I can't record through the xbox mics with my capture card so would need to arrange chatting online to get the voiceover that way, like through skype or somehting.

I was thinking about one of of you guys doing a 1v1 against my brother. If say you do accept this challenge hmu and I will tell you his GT and everything. Maybe I will have a few more ideas in the future. Good luck!

Same as above :)

For the other challenges set to us so far how many attempts would we get to complete them?

These should keep us all busy for a while!

I'll take you up on that :-P Need to sort out my mic situation though. Turns out I can't record through the xbox mics with my capture card so would need to arrange chatting online to get the voiceover that way, like through skype or somehting.

Same as above :)

For the other challenges set to us so far how many attempts would we get to complete them?

You don't need voice for 1v1. You shouldn't be able to hear each other...?

You don't need voice for 1v1. You shouldn't be able to hear each other...?

I don't you don't need to hear each other but thinking for when it gets loaded to YouTube some voiceover banter would be good for it rather than just gunshot noises ya know? It's up to you though :) I can just add a music track or something over it.

I was thinking about one of of you guys doing a 1v1 against my brother. If say you do accept this challenge hmu and I will tell you his GT and everything. Maybe I will have a few more ideas in the future. Good luck!

I'd be up for this. A 1v1 in what game? You can DM me the details :)