spartan cumsomizations

spartan-11

while I was playing forza 4 I was editing my car with stripes and decals and such and it hit me, why not make it to where you can customize your halo 5 multiplayer Spartan in the same way, allowing you to put stripes any where you want to on your Spartan, adding decals numbers words,symbols, changing you body suits color(not the armor itself) changing the color of the armors torso,legs,knee gaurds,forearms,helmet, all separate etc. 343 mentioned they would do much better "next" time so just think of this as contributing to the cause....

• Like 1

A really cool idea, and even with how awesome it sounds 343 and others would probably not do it sadly cause it wouldn't fit into their 1-2 year gap in games... something like that would take a bit more time unless they're going to keep the same armor models for the next game.

• Like 1

although i had a thought just this morning, why couldn't they make new textures and do the Halo Reach thing and allow you to select from 4 or 5 of them not the same but a step in the right direction (better than having each armor need to be unlocked for just a texture).

• Like 1

while I was playing forza 4 I was editing my car with stripes and decals and such and it hit me, why not make it to where you can customize your halo 5 multiplayer Spartan in the same way, allowing you to put stripes any where you want to on your Spartan, adding decals numbers words,symbols, changing you body suits color(not the armor itself) changing the color of the armors torso,legs,knee gaurds,forearms,helmet, all separate etc. 343 mentioned they would do much better "next" time so just think of this as contributing to the cause....

I don't agree with changing the colors of the body suit because that would just get really messy and sort of look ridiculous. We'd have multi-colored rainbow spartans prancing around the battlefield. I always liked how they kept the undersuit grey and black - it was clean and equal among all players. 

• Like 1

Maybe we can have more Emblem customization.

Ive been on Black Ops 2, which has an extensive emblem creater, and Ive seen some pretty hilarious Emblems :D

As far as Im concerned I would only really need the Stripe colors from Halo 3, and Ill be set. Other than that the current color system is fine. Needs something new though.